We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1761 replies, Sticky
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 19 20 21 22 23 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-25-05 06:07 PM EDT (US)         

Forumer Gallery Thread

Quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs (.gif).
Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly. Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com.
Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on RTWH:

[img]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/img]
shows up as:

[url]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/url]
shows up as:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif

[url=http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif]Picture.[/url]
shows up as:
Picture.

I have removed the pictures that Ace linked to that no longer exist. If you want your picture in the gallery (or to change the one that's already there, post it or link to it in the thread. If you want your picture removed, I can do that too.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 01-06-2011 @ 10:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Undefeatable
Mariner
posted 11-24-06 05:36 PM EDT (US)     501 / 1761       
I thought someone would like it. When I get my proper BDU's and the rest of the upgrades for the gun, I'll post another. Thanks Yak.
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 11-25-06 08:14 AM EDT (US)     502 / 1761       
Don't hurt me, Unde.

I surrender

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-25-06 09:08 PM EDT (US)     503 / 1761       
Updated my pic.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

mebertus
Banned
posted 11-25-06 09:28 PM EDT (US)     504 / 1761       
I like the gotee. Makes you look older.
MisplacedPope
Mariner
(id: misplacedgeneral)
posted 11-25-06 09:43 PM EDT (US)     505 / 1761       
Yea. . . that early night needs to come quick Yak

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 11-25-06 10:20 PM EDT (US)     506 / 1761       
Cool picture yak. I'll submit my own pic when I get a digital camera or a cell phone that has a camera already built in or whatnot.

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
Ace Cataphract
HG Alumnus
(id: Ace_Cataphract)
posted 11-25-06 11:55 PM EDT (US)     507 / 1761       
Thanks, Yak, now I'll be having nightmares for weeks!

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
Xiphias
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 08:13 AM EDT (US)     508 / 1761       

No worries Yak, I knew it would end up here anyway.

Ichbinian
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 03:05 PM EDT (US)     509 / 1761       
You kinda have the same colour eyes as me.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 11-26-06 04:20 PM EDT (US)     510 / 1761       
Wow, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that pic of Xiphias. Where is exactly Birnam Wood anyway?
MEGAS_ALEXANDROS
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 04:24 PM EDT (US)     511 / 1761       
[JPEG, (162.14 KB)]
A Total lunatic praising Zeus ( me )!

My son ask for another Kingdom equal to thyself for Macedonia is too small for thee!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phillip II of Macedon towards his son Alexander the Great

[This message has been edited by MEGAS_ALEXANDROS (edited 11-26-2006 @ 04:26 PM).]

MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 04:43 PM EDT (US)     512 / 1761       
Legion, thats just a pic of Yak which Xippy posted.

MEGAS, is that you?

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
Legion Of Hell
Centurion
posted 11-26-06 04:54 PM EDT (US)     513 / 1761       
Hey Megas, the view is quite nice, if the tractor wasn't there.

What are you doing there?

Buliding something or on a archeological dig?

MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 05:45 PM EDT (US)     514 / 1761       
Select which one shall go into my new picture.

[JPEG, (81.69 KB)]

[JPEG, (131.62 KB)]

[JPEG, (134.38 KB)]

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/misplacedgeneral/100_0529.jpg

[JPEG, (137.88 KB)]

mebertus
Banned
posted 11-26-06 05:52 PM EDT (US)     515 / 1761       
The last one. You don't look like a [expletive deleted] in it.

Why does your teacher have a garden gnome?

Franey
Town Drunk
(id: Franey_rules)
posted 11-26-06 09:35 PM EDT (US)     516 / 1761       
MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 11-26-06 09:46 PM EDT (US)     517 / 1761       
Candians. . sheeesh.

Eh, Mebe, logs tory, our class had a deep fear of the Lawn Gnome. Twas a cult in our class, you see.

Franey
Town Drunk
(id: Franey_rules)
posted 11-27-06 01:21 AM EDT (US)     518 / 1761       
do i sense a little jealousy

[This message has been edited by Franey_rules (edited 11-27-2006 @ 01:23 AM).]

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-27-06 02:13 AM EDT (US)     519 / 1761       
Updates done.

Xiphias
Mariner
posted 11-27-06 06:23 AM EDT (US)     520 / 1761       

Quote:

Where is exactly Birnam Wood anyway?

Birnam Wood is from Shakespeare, I will not tell you which play though, because it's DAMN EASY.

Just thought you'd like to know.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-27-06 08:30 AM EDT (US)     521 / 1761       
It's in Dunsinane, of course.

MEGAS_ALEXANDROS
Mariner
posted 11-27-06 09:49 AM EDT (US)     522 / 1761       
@MisplacedGeneral

Quote:

MEGAS, is that you?

Yours trully!

@LegionOfHell

Your answer is http://rtw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,4400,,all

My son ask for another Kingdom equal to thyself for Macedonia is too small for thee!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phillip II of Macedon towards his son Alexander the Great

[This message has been edited by MEGAS_ALEXANDROS (edited 11-27-2006 @ 10:13 AM).]

DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 11-27-06 10:01 AM EDT (US)     523 / 1761       
Damn MEGAS you look pretty badass in that pic!

As for misplaced's picture it looks like he's trying to sell himself to us.

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums

[This message has been edited by DominicusUltimus (edited 11-27-2006 @ 10:01 AM).]

Ferret
Mariner
(id: The_Ferret)
posted 11-27-06 02:26 PM EDT (US)     524 / 1761       
dude you need a new pic of me, that's back when I had short hair

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 11-27-06 02:37 PM EDT (US)     525 / 1761       
I like that pic (I'm reminded of Clapton)

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 19 20 21 22 23 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames