We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1761 replies, Sticky
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19 20 21 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-25-05 06:07 PM EDT (US)         

Forumer Gallery Thread

Quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs (.gif).
Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly. Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com.
Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on RTWH:

[img]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/img]
shows up as:

[url]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/url]
shows up as:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif

[url=http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif]Picture.[/url]
shows up as:
Picture.

I have removed the pictures that Ace linked to that no longer exist. If you want your picture in the gallery (or to change the one that's already there, post it or link to it in the thread. If you want your picture removed, I can do that too.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 01-06-2011 @ 10:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
von Nelson
Mariner
(id: General_Nelson)
posted 08-31-06 06:21 AM EDT (US)     451 / 1761       
Well, update my photo fiend.

< Jarrod Nelson>
Nelson looks good in his pics - Gaurdian_112
Wow, Nelson's awfully cute... - HP Lovesauce
Thanks for ruining something that I've waited over 6 years for. - Redneck93
It might be a bit of an odd moment to say so, but I still think Nelson's smile is awesome. - Hnossa
THIS SIGNATURE IS A TESTAMENT TO MY VANITY
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-13-06 11:35 AM EDT (US)     452 / 1761       
Needs a bump. Here's mine
I'm the one with the ball

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

mebertus
Banned
posted 09-13-06 09:40 PM EDT (US)     453 / 1761       
I'm just going to say that you look nothing like how I envisioned you.
MisplacedPope
Mariner
(id: misplacedgeneral)
posted 09-13-06 09:59 PM EDT (US)     454 / 1761       
Same here, for some reason, I expected you to be skinny, very very skinny, wiry even, much like Seany.

Although you may also look like I thought, it may be the shirt and helmat that throws me off.

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-14-06 04:22 AM EDT (US)     455 / 1761       
Did you guys really think that a rugby player was a brainless lump of muscle? Shame on you.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-14-06 06:59 AM EDT (US)     456 / 1761       
Why? How was I envisioned? My granddad was a light-heavyweight boxer and I've inherited his build. It's actually the worst build for rockclimbing. You don't have the reach that the lanky guys do and your power/weight ratio is lower because you have to haul more weight despite being a bit stronger.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

Seany Boi
Mariner
posted 09-14-06 07:37 AM EDT (US)     457 / 1761       

Quote:

much like Seany.

Im no skinny, wish i was.

bag of weed - £40
skins - 99p
new muse cd - £6
getting stoned out your head on your night off listening to tunes
PRICELESS
"Well I've already been under and on top of 5 women at this point of my life so I guess it evens out." - DominicusUltimus
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-14-06 07:46 AM EDT (US)     458 / 1761       
Going to sticky this Yak?

-Love Gaius

Seany Boi
Mariner
posted 09-27-06 04:47 PM EDT (US)     459 / 1761       

Bump. Newest picture of me available. At the GF's Bday thing so thot id post it.

bag of weed - £40
skins - 99p
new muse cd - £6
PRICELESS
"Well I've already been under and on top of 5 women at this point of my life so I guess it evens out." - DominicusUltimus
MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 09-27-06 06:28 PM EDT (US)     460 / 1761       
do you See the light, do you see the light!

"It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good." Jack Nicholson
mebertus
Banned
posted 09-27-06 06:31 PM EDT (US)     461 / 1761       
Do you know how to use a camera?
Ecthelion
Mariner
(id: p90pro)
posted 09-27-06 07:24 PM EDT (US)     462 / 1761       
Gosh, I just realized how old the picture I have on here is. A year before I joined HG it was took.

Sir, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Swallow my pride? No thank you, Im too full of myself.
I bring you nothing but love and a shopping bag full of sexual depravity.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Tied with Meteora (****er) for Best Sig Award.
MaximusDecimus
Mariner
(id: maximus09)
posted 09-27-06 07:57 PM EDT (US)     463 / 1761       
Mine is old too. Yak, take the one from my thread and put it up there.

I am un-impressed by my facial expression. I look constipated.

posted 09-28-06 04:07 AM EDT (US)     464 / 1761       

Quote:

Do you know how to use a camera?

I'll give you a hint, since it is ME in the picture im not taking it...

bag of weed - £40
skins - 99p
new muse cd - £6
PRICELESS
mebertus
Banned
posted 09-28-06 03:27 PM EDT (US)     465 / 1761       
Oh ... yea ...

I feel like an idiot.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-29-06 04:38 PM EDT (US)     466 / 1761       
I'll update the pictures when I get my connection working again. I hate handling pictures in IE.

Dio_the_lonely
Banned
posted 09-30-06 10:53 PM EDT (US)     467 / 1761       
MaximusDecimus
Mariner
(id: maximus09)
posted 09-30-06 11:22 PM EDT (US)     468 / 1761       
You look like a combination of my cousin and a kid I kicked the crap out of once...

(id: Ace_Cataphract)
posted 09-30-06 11:51 PM EDT (US)     469 / 1761       
Am I just drunk or is that just one face 4 times over?

BTW, happy you're unbanned, Dio.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin

[This message has been edited by Ace Cataphract (edited 09-30-2006 @ 11:52 PM).]

Dio_the_lonely
Banned
posted 09-30-06 11:55 PM EDT (US)     470 / 1761       
Ace, you are always drunk, silly new yorker.
MisplacedPope
Mariner
posted 10-01-06 06:49 AM EDT (US)     471 / 1761       
I like the pictures, you seem a lot older in them.

The one in the suit is nice.

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 10-08-06 03:08 AM EDT (US)     472 / 1761       
Updated at last.

mebertus
Banned
posted 10-09-06 09:48 PM EDT (US)     473 / 1761       
Yo, HTML error. The entire last part is a link to Dio's picture. You might wanna fix that. Not only that, but maybe you could put a link to Ace's gallery in there, sugestion.
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 10-09-06 09:59 PM EDT (US)     474 / 1761       
BBCode fixed.

Also, if you notice, the link to Ace's Gallery has been there since I posted the thread (top line).

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 10-10-06 05:41 AM EDT (US)     475 / 1761       
In my broken record vibe...

Are ye ever going to sticky this?

-Love Gaius

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 17 18 19 20 21 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames