We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1761 replies, Sticky
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Oh what horror will our pictures inflict on the unsuspecting?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-25-05 06:07 PM EDT (US)         

Forumer Gallery Thread

Quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs (.gif).
Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly. Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com.
Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on RTWH:

[img]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/img]
shows up as:

[url]http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif[/url]
shows up as:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif

[url=http://rtw.heavengames.com/forums/rtwh.gif]Picture.[/url]
shows up as:
Picture.

I have removed the pictures that Ace linked to that no longer exist. If you want your picture in the gallery (or to change the one that's already there, post it or link to it in the thread. If you want your picture removed, I can do that too.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Edorix (edited 01-06-2011 @ 10:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Ichbinian
Mariner
posted 04-11-06 10:06 PM EDT (US)     201 / 1761       
Ok, new pic, with my tool of trade.

[JPEG, (102.56 KB)]

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
shadowarmy
Mariner
(id: shadowarmy75)
posted 04-11-06 10:08 PM EDT (US)     202 / 1761       
If we just took your face, you would look 30 in that picture.

"The most virtuous are those who content themselves with being virtuous without seeking to appear so."-Plato
Shrink
on the trender train
posted 04-11-06 10:13 PM EDT (US)     203 / 1761       
So, are we using this thread or the newer one by Ferret?
I demand a decision be made!

Ichbinian
Mariner
posted 04-11-06 10:14 PM EDT (US)     204 / 1761       
What? Ferret made one?

Whoops, didn't notice. I've been away.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
GLORYOFSPARTA
Seraph (in absentia)
posted 04-12-06 07:47 AM EDT (US)     205 / 1761       
Ich, I love your pants!

GLORYOFSPARTA | RTWH and M2TWH Site Director, AoMH Game Information Admin, HeavenGames LLC
AoMH | RTWH | M2TWH | Ancient Greek Festival - 3rd to 4th of June in Watford, UK, 2006.
"Whoever obeys the gods, to him they particularly listen." - Homer
"GoS OWNS for being female and liking The Simpsons and Rammstein." - Crazed Ewok
Ichbinian
Mariner
posted 04-12-06 07:48 PM EDT (US)     206 / 1761       
LOL, they're my pyjamas. I just noticed they were actually!

*inches away from staring crowd*

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
Primo
Mariner
(id: Marcus Orentius)
posted 04-16-06 02:23 PM EDT (US)     207 / 1761       
This one? Or Ferret's one?

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
Blunderboy
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 02:35 PM EDT (US)     208 / 1761       
Time for a better pic of BB.
Best I can come up with at the moment as my camera is broken.
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7501/dsc006827uu.jpg

WWW.C3LL.NET - War is C3ll
Official RTWH Spelling Enforcement Officer
Voted The Most Normal Looking Forumer, 2005
The saddest sight in all the world is a battle lost. The second saddest sight is a battle won.
Ichbinian
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 03:35 PM EDT (US)     209 / 1761       
We can see your face now. Much better.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
Primo
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 03:48 PM EDT (US)     210 / 1761       
Prepare for a suprise..:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/Blob809/rings2.jpg
The make-up is because I was doing a Scout gang show and needed it so I wouldn't look like a ghost under the lights. If you're wondering what the rings around my neck are, I juggle them.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
Blunderboy
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 05:37 PM EDT (US)     211 / 1761       
After seeing the above picture, I feel really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, old.
I'm only 19. I'm not supposed to feel like this.lol.
Joking aside man, that's a cool pic.

The saddest sight in all the world is a battle lost. The second saddest sight is a battle won.
Blunderboy
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 05:38 PM EDT (US)     212 / 1761       

Quote:

We can see your face now. Much better.

Are you coming onto me?
Just kidding.
But now you can see my face, I'm gonna lose my precious "most normal looking forumer" award this year.

Seany Boi
Mariner
posted 04-16-06 05:46 PM EDT (US)     213 / 1761       
Marcus was this a PUB crawl? the sign behind you says CLEARLY

"Please Consume Alcohol" whats up with that

bag of weed - £40
skins - 99p
new muse cd - £6
getting stoned out your head on your night off listening to tunes
PRICELESS
"Well I've already been under and on top of 5 women at this point of my life so I guess it evens out." - DominicusUltimus
shadowarmy
Mariner
(id: shadowarmy75)
posted 04-16-06 06:50 PM EDT (US)     214 / 1761       
No, it says "consumption of alcohol is prohibited".

"The most virtuous are those who content themselves with being virtuous without seeking to appear so."-Plato
Primo
Mariner
posted 04-17-06 09:18 AM EDT (US)     215 / 1761       
I was in the backstage bit of the Barnfield Theatre (the place in Exeter where the gangshow was being held).
One of the best bits of the show was Swan Lake, all the boys dressed in leotards and tutus. I wasn't in it, thank god.
EDIT - Just saw my caption, god I'm embarrased. I'll have a better one later, as soon as we can get the old pics off the old hard drive.
Here's a slightly better one, though I do look like some sort of alien with the red eye:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/Blob809/juggleboy.jpg

[This message has been edited by Marcus Orentius (edited 04-17-2006 @ 09:49 AM).]

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-17-06 10:44 AM EDT (US)     216 / 1761       
The captions are all meant to be vaguely amusing rather than insulting. I'm sorry if you did take any offence, I can assure you that there was none intended.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Blunderboy
Mariner
posted 04-17-06 10:56 AM EDT (US)     217 / 1761       
haha.
I love my new caption.
How did you know where I was?

Primo
Mariner
posted 04-17-06 11:46 AM EDT (US)     218 / 1761       
Cheers yak, love the new caption! lol rofl pmsl lmao!
PS I didn't take offence at the old caption, I was just embarrased at the pic I had posted as I looked pretty stoned...

[This message has been edited by Marcus Orentius (edited 04-17-2006 @ 11:52 AM).]

yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-17-06 11:53 AM EDT (US)     219 / 1761       

Quote:

I love my new caption.
How did you know where I was?

Quote:

Blunderboy
Legionary

I beliave that answers your question.

Ferret
Mariner
(id: The_Ferret)
posted 04-17-06 12:04 PM EDT (US)     220 / 1761       

That picture is from Crimbo. My hairs a bit longer since then and it's no longer spiked up (and I'm considerably better at guitar playing)

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
bstoned
Mariner
posted 04-19-06 06:49 PM EDT (US)     221 / 1761       
An SG, what brand is that? What kind of an amp do you have?

I've got an Ibanez Srat copy, and a meager 20w amp

"I might not mind, only because you'll get rid of that signiture, and stop that stupid scroll bar."- Mebertus
"We who are about to die, salute you"-Gladiators to Ceasar
The offical follower of The Philosophy of Moderation
Ferret
Mariner
(id: The_Ferret)
posted 04-19-06 06:51 PM EDT (US)     222 / 1761       
My dad's got a G-Dec, I mainly use that but I'm not sure of the power. I have a 10W practice amp. And its a rubishy Harley Benton Brand...

However I'm getting a BC Rich Mockingbird soon, in a few weeks. I'll post a pic of that when I get it.

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
bstoned
Mariner
posted 04-19-06 06:53 PM EDT (US)     223 / 1761       
Nice

"I might not mind, only because you'll get rid of that signiture, and stop that stupid scroll bar."- Mebertus
"We who are about to die, salute you"-Gladiators to Ceasar
The offical follower of The Philosophy of Moderation
Blunderboy
Mariner
posted 04-20-06 11:59 AM EDT (US)     224 / 1761       
Nice axe feret. I myself play Bass.

TotalWarFanatic
Mariner
posted 04-20-06 05:35 PM EDT (US)     225 / 1761       
Which is the thread to post on? This one has more replies I guess I'll post here to...

I figure it wouldn't hurt to let myself be known, here I am 2 years ago (it's the most recent pic I have of myself).

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
It would be a violation of my code as a gentleman to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.-Veeblefester
Ego is the anesthetic for the pain of stupidity.-me A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
I've put most of my units/skins and ss of them on my new site!:
http://totalwarfantic.tripod.com/
Proud winner of most underrated forumer award!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 71  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames