We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.152 replies, Sticky
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » ETW Computer specs, upgrading +more reference guide.
Bottom
Topic Subject:ETW Computer specs, upgrading +more reference guide.
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Waffentraeger
Mariner
(id: Daelon)
posted 01-04-09 07:18 PM EDT (US)         
Hello ETWH,

With the delay of ETW announced last month, it gave everyone more time to drool over screenshots, upgrade your pc's, and to gossip over the latest news. This thread is made for a reference of the technical aspects of the PC. For questions relating to if your pc can run ETW, please visit this thread: http://etw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=14,205,,10

There have been a few threads, made by both Hussarknight and myself.

Located here:

http://etw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=9,170,,10

And here:

http://etw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=9,167,,10

Both threads deal with minimum specs, how to properly upgrade etc.

I thought it would be a great idea to make a universal reference thread, so that less tech-savy people can refer to for any questions about hardware/software related to ETW.

ETW's graphics have been ante'd up compared to MTW2. The minimum specs weren't greatly increased, however, the minimum specs that were announced will more than likely cause you choppy gameplay.

Here are the announced minimum specs:

2.4Ghz single core processor
256MB Gfx card (DX9 compaitble)
1GB RAM (For XP, 2GB if using Vista)

So, comparing to MTW2:
Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP.
Celeron 1.8GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor.
512MB RAM.
DirectX® 9.0c.
128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers.
Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible.

You can see that the CPU and graphic cards minimum specs have been increased, not a whole lot, but a good measure.
In graphic heavy games, RAM and graphic cards are more important most of the time than CPU speeds.

In some cases, if you are running a very fast graphics card, your CPU and RAM speeds must be in the same ballpark to prevent "bottle necking" (I'll give definitions at the end).

In ETW, the battles will be huge. Lot's of explosions, new floral system, dynamic lighting and more. It is important that your system has both enough RAM and VRAM to be able to "drive" the data throughout your system effectively to prevent graphical lag.

The new graphic engine appears to have a new particle system with explosions. Unlike MTW2 when a cannon shell explodes, you don't see much. Just like a small little smoke cloud appear than disappear.

Now in ETW, when shells land, they LAND. CA has gone full force with their explosives and now it will put you into what a real cannon will do to its opponents.

Such graphic effects can put a hurt on a poorly outdated graphics card, ram, and CPU. In ETW, more than ever is it more important to have a good up-to-date graphics card to handle the demanding environment.

However, for those of you who do not have a fast graphics card, do not falter for there are ways to overcome this.
I started playing RTW around when it came out, I was playing on a Intel P4 1.6ghz, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9600 PRO and I had maybe 10 FPS. What's even worse, is that I had a friend get a little over 5 FPS with a GeForce 3 (if i remember correctly). He didn't play for long, because it just wasn't any fun skipping around the map..

There are many tricks in the book that I have figured out over the years to increase graphical performance. Wartrain from RTWH and an old member named "Firefox" had defined the technical requirements of RTW down to the megabyte.

I plan to do that here with ETW. I know what its like to play with a terrible system, and I feel very sorry for those who's system isn't the greatest.

First thing is first when getting ready for ETW:

1)Reformatting: Reformat your PC. Get all the hidden junk off of your hard-drive. Eating up the CPU usage, lowering your physical memory usage, and taking away valuable memory packets. Reformatting is THE number one way to get rid of ALL junk on your pc. With a game like ETW, it will need every bit of CPU, VRAM and physical ram as possible.

2)Adjust graphic drivers: Whether you are using the ATI catalyst drivers, or the NVidia performance control panel, toggle everything to "performance". Usually the CCP (Catalyst control panel) Will have the graphics tab labeled for "quality" or "performance". (And typically same with NVidia). I think it's safe to say, that you would rather play with lower than average graphics and no lag, or slightly better than average graphics and a lot of lag... Right?? (Yes, don't answer that.. )

3) CPU Affinity levels: This is intended for users with multi-core systems. I can assure you that CA has programmed multi-core systems some slack here, better utilizing the different cores. If you do have a dual-core system, press ctrl + alt + delete to open the control panel. Go to the "Processes" tab while ETW is running, right click and go to "Set Affinity..." once there you should see CPU 0 and CPU 1, those are your two cores. Make sure those are checked, so that the CPU will split the work in the cores.

4) Set CPU priorities: To drive data throughout your system faster, go: ctrl + alt + delete (opens cp), go to "processes tab" find etw.exe right click and go to "set priority" to above average. This will increase your CPU usage from about 10% to around 25-30%. This will slow down other programs, however it will allow ETW to run smoother. If you do this step, I suggest you turn off all other not-necessary programs.

5) Update drivers: There are multiple drivers that your system needs. Mainly the graphics card is the only real primary device that needs drivers. Go to your manufacturers site (NVidia/ATI) and find the necessary drivers for your card. Both NVidia and ATI have a straight forward layout for finding drivers. Once they are downloaded, install and enjoy. Some drivers increase performance in one area, but decreases performance in another area.

Those are just a few of many small tweaks/changes that you can do to your system to make things run faster, they are universal tips so they can work with other programs if needed.

Lets take a look at hardware.
Before I start, you MUST understand that building computers is easy. It isn't like building a rocket ship for inter-steller space travel, or lecturing calculus in latin.
Buying pre-builtpc's is a waste of money whether you like it or not. You can do the math, but my system would have costed me almost $2,000 dollars if purchased from cyberpower.com, I built it for for about $1,300 off of newegg.com . I encourage you to build it yourself, its just screwing a few things in, plugging a few cables in. Plop the windows CD in, run the installation and you are set to go.

Needed for a new pc:

[MotherBoard: - This is the primary piece of a computer. EVERYTHING sits on this (besides HD/PSU). The RAM, processor(CPU), graphics card, sound cards all go here. Everything eventually gets plugged into the motherboard.

Processor: - The processor, or Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the "brain" of the computer. It's what makes data run through the system and calculates the framework for your OS. Everything runs off the CPU. CPU speeds are in some cases important, especially in gaming. In ETW, the CPU plays a good rule, however, you will need more RAM and faster graphics than a fast CPU.

A quick side note about multicore systems:
Many of you have questions regarding dual core CPU's having lesser than minimum speeds that are required for ETW. If the minimum says 2.4 ghz on a single core, consider that roughly 2ghz on a dual core CPU. Now depending on the core of the CPU, many newer models of CPU's can out perform the fastest single core system and take it to school. If you follow my guild to setting affinities and CPU priorities, you won't have a problem with the 2.0ghz+ Dual core systems.
Dual/tri/quad cores split the work load into the individual cores. Lets take my quad-core as an example. The CPU has been overclocked to 3.0Ghz, so each core has 3.0ghz to it's disposal. Each core would run laps around any single core CPU out there. It's high memory cache and even faster speeds allow for it to smoothly operate any program with out a hassle. Multicore systems will have fun with ETW, I can assure you.

Memory: - The memory is sort of the "bank" for memory to store while the CPU calculates data already in it's cache's. Fast RAM is important because it is what stores RAM to go from the CPU to the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit/Graphics Card).

Graphics Card: - The #1 device for a pleasurable gaming experience. Nothing beats a fast graphics card. These beasts needed fast memory clocks, lots of VRAM (RAM specifically for the graphics card, always built in) and a CPU to top it all off. If your graphics card is to fast for your CPU you will experience whats called "bottlenecking". It is similar to lag, except it comes in short bursts that doesn't make your game choppy, it just slows it down.

Hard Drive: - Lucky for us, ETW won't be some huge 30 gig game like Age of Conan was when it came out. A huge fast hard drive won't be all the important. Transfer rate is the biggest thing you want, and it's "cache" (a small bank for transporting data).

Now the hard part... Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit/64bit, or Windows Vista SP1 32bit/64bit.

This is a controversial argument. Because you get ups and downs on both sides, and they weigh evenly.

Vista has been notorious so far for poor gaming performance. Since it eats up a ridiculous amount of RAM, it isn't ideal for gaming. However, it has been programmed for DX10 gaming. Which allows for an even more amazing gaming performance with graphics.

Windows XP PRO service pack 3 uses very little RAM, has been very cleaned up, and runs exceptionally well for almost every game out there. It doesn't need a lot of CPU usage, or vram. However, you cannot use DX10 and it is stuck on DirectX9.c (DX9.c).

If you go vista, enjoy the DX10 experience but have at least 3 gigs of ram to prevent the "choppyness".

Here are some recommended parts if you are building a system, these recommendations are my opinion based off of personal experiences. "Results may vary."

I have used Intel/NVidia/Corsair products for almost 6 years now, so excuse me, I am a bit biased towards them.

Intel: Core2 Duo series provides gamers with excellent speeds for a great price. They have low cache's, but they have multiple shared cache's providing the same amount as any other AMD.
Core2 Quad are incredibly fast CPU's. 4 cores provide your system with more CPU usage than Bill Gates has money. I can run almost 200+ programs of solitare without my system crashing, try doing that with an AMD.

NVidia:
8-Series: It's time to step away from the dark ages of the 7 series, and move on. The 8 series that came out in 2006, provides a huge boosted amount of performance. More VRAM, faster clocks, new "stream processors" and more allow you to just let the game loose and max it all out. Graphic cards of the 8 series from the 8800GT and up I highly recommend. You can catch good deals on them, and they will stay good in use for a few more years which is well worth it.
The 9-series are the monsters these days. The 9800GTX in SLI will walk all over any opponent. Don't bother arguing that against ATI, you'll probably get a chart off an ATI sponsored site. I purchased my 9800GT for $110 + shipping, and it is just thoroughly destroying any program i throw in its way. It is simply a beast for the money.

Corsair: Corsair and Mushkin RAM have been nothing but choice for me these passed few years. Out of all the systems I have built, I have only experience ONE problem with RAM from these companies. Excellent tech support, amazingly fast gaming RAM will add that edge on your systems peformance. When buying RAM, always shoot for LOWEST CAS latency, lower the latency, faster the ram.

ASUS/XFX: Are my ideal gaming motherboard manufacturers. I have been using their products for countless years now, and i kid you not, I have never had one problem. The new 6 and 7 series motherboards give you dual channels, LGA775/AM2+ sockets, new heat management systems, larger RAM capacities and faster SATA connections.
I suggest either the XFX 680iLT SLI, or the P45 series from ASUS. I have used both and have had nil problems. (A little "football" terminology for LoH).

I hope you enjoyed this huge read. It's for you guys/gals. The community has been nothing bust excellence for me, so this is a little way for me to give back. Thanks for everything.

If you have any further questions/comments/concerns/ideas, say it here!

[This message has been edited by Daelon (edited 02-08-2009 @ 01:28 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Ventory
Mariner
posted 02-27-09 06:33 PM EDT (US)     101 / 152       
so an XFG 9600 GT would be able to play high?
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 02-27-09 06:45 PM EDT (US)     102 / 152       
Medium-high, depends on other specs.
KroNicK
Mariner
posted 02-28-09 03:05 PM EDT (US)     103 / 152       
Hey daelon i upgraded my computer to:

650 W corsair
4 GB
9800 GTX+ 512mb
vista 64 bit

there should be no problems on high settings right?
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 02-28-09 03:35 PM EDT (US)     104 / 152       
Nope, you're golden.
Ventory
Mariner
posted 02-28-09 07:53 PM EDT (US)     105 / 152       
9600 Geforce Gt
Vista
2 GB Ram
Intel Core Proccesor and CPU 3600.,
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 02-28-09 07:55 PM EDT (US)     106 / 152       
Medium/low. Ram&cpu would hold you back.
Ventory
Mariner
posted 03-01-09 05:22 PM EDT (US)     107 / 152       
sorry CPU 6600
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-01-09 05:33 PM EDT (US)     108 / 152       
6600?
Ventory
Mariner
posted 03-01-09 06:41 PM EDT (US)     109 / 152       
Intel COre and CPU 6600
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-01-09 08:22 PM EDT (US)     110 / 152       
that makes no sense man. I really can't figure out what you have. upload your dxdiag and post it here.
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 03-02-09 05:06 AM EDT (US)     111 / 152       
Ventory, you mean you have an Intel Core Quad Q6600?

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 09:42 AM EDT (US)     112 / 152       
I think he has what I have... I just can't make out the dialect.
Ventory
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 05:11 PM EDT (US)     113 / 152       
YES THAT WHAT HE SAID I HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE!
Hudler
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 05:20 PM EDT (US)     114 / 152       
Alright I pre ordered the game and I really want to play the game on high settings can u tell me if I can

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 576MB used, 3361MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7500 LE
Display Memory: 512.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: HP vs19 flat panel monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1280,1024

Couldn't think of anything for my signature.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 05:31 PM EDT (US)     115 / 152       
Hudler no need to double post.

Ventory you can probably play medium-high settings.
Hudler
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 05:48 PM EDT (US)     116 / 152       
sorry about double posting i just wanted to make sure the question was answered. Thanks for your help I may get an update than.

Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-02-09 06:39 PM EDT (US)     117 / 152       
Woolagaroo
Mariner
posted 03-04-09 09:28 PM EDT (US)     118 / 152       
I know I can run Empire: Total War, since I have a pretty decent computer and since I have already played it some. But I am wondering what settings I should be playing at in order to get optimal performance. I noticed just a little bit of slowdown playing large battles against the Indians in RtI, and presented with the choice, I would choose performance over stunning graphics. Therefore I pose the question (mostly to you Daelon, since you seem to know a lot about computers and seem to be rather helpful in these matters), what settings should I be using to get the most out of Empire?

Here is the dxdiag on my computer (sorry for the length, this would be far easier if we could attach files):
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/4/2009, 21:26:36
Machine name: OWNER-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: P-6860FX
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1266MB used, 7125MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTS
Chip type: GeForce 8800M GTS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0609&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_A2
Display Memory: 2266 MB
Dedicated Memory: 475 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: nvd3dum,nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2umx.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.6746 (English)
DDI Version: 10
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/15/2007 11:33:00, 5263360 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4549-11CF-9169-9B2602C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0609
SubSys ID: 0x0690107B
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B0&SUBSYS_107B0692&REV_1001
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: stwrt64.sys
Driver Version: 6.10.5713.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 11/9/2007 17:25:58, 423936 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: IDT
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Output Device (HDMI Out) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Digital Output Device (SPDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone / Line In (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Microphone Array (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Receiver
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC51B

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2834
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
| Matching Device ID: *syn0302
| Upper Filters: SynTP
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC51B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 67.5 GB
Total Space: 290.1 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Free Space: 8.2 GB
Total Space: 15.1 GB
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7563A ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4229&SUBSYS_11008086&REV_61\4&1CE33E86&0&00 E0
Driver: n/a

Name: Mobile Intel(R) PM965/GM965/GL960 Express PCI Express Root Port - 2A01
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A01&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&08

Name: Mobile Intel(R) PM965/GM965/GL960 Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A00
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A00&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 2850
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2850&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&F9

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2847
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2847&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 2845
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2845&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E3

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 2843
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2843&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E2

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2841
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2841&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 283A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 2836
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&EF

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2835
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2834
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2832
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2831
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2830
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M 3 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 2828
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2828&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E LPC Interface Controller - 2811
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2811&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_03\3&E89B380&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_F3\3&E89B380&0&F0

Name: AGERE OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11C1&DEV_5811&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_70\4&4DD9BDA&0&30F 0

Name: Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_01\4&1D37D1AE&0&00 E2

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0609&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_A2\4&28DBE62B&0&00 08

Name: Silicon Image SiI 3531 SATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1095&DEV_3531&SUBSYS_0690107B&REV_01\4&24A462EF&0&00 E1

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
QuickTime Audio Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
QuickTime Video Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226
CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.06.0000.0321
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.4417
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.1109
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18177
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18063
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Video/SP Decoder,0x00600000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18177
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328
P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.00.0000.1027
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030
CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLImage.ax,3.00.0000.0907
CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625
DivX Decoder Filter,0xff800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,6.03.0000.0063
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016
CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.3322
CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017
CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18177
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.01.0000.1122
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.00.0000.2221
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6001.18063
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.3516
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6001.18000
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18177
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CyberLink LPCM Converter,0x00800000,1,1,P2GLPCMCvrt.ax,1.00.0000.1224
CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00600006,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929
Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
DivX® 6.8.3 Codec (2 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
DivX® 6.8.3 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone / Line In (IDT High ,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Microphone Array (IDT High Defi,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
MicIn1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
MuxedIn1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
Gateway USB 2.0 Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
Spdif/HDMI Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
SpdifOut,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6001.18177

Video Capture Sources:
Gateway USB 2.0 Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18177
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18177
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18177
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18177

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (IDT High Definition A,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Digital Output Device (HDMI Out,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
Digital Output Device (SPDIF) (,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
DirectSound: Digital Output Device (HDMI Out) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
DirectSound: Digital Output Device (SPDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
DirectSound: Speakers (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Deutschland erwartet, dass jeder Mann seine Pflicht tun wird.
Россия ожидает, что каждый исполнит свой долг.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-04-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     119 / 152       
Hi Wool,

Thanks for posting literally your whole system spec, very helpful.

I would say, depending on your GPU you can run at medium-high settings. Despite having an 8800GTS, the speeds of that particular GPU aren't the greatest, but they aren't bad. If you play ETW without shadows, and low AA you won't have a problem playing large battles with 4 gigs of ram. You will definitely be able to play with eye-candy, and also play large battles.
Duan Xuan
Mariner
posted 03-05-09 09:43 AM EDT (US)     120 / 152       
Wow, how much did you spend on that laptop? That's a freaking good graphics card (for a laptop). You ought to be glad that you bought the right computer. Some people probably spend the same amount with a fanciful laptop that can't play games (eg. useless Sony Vaios).
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-05-09 10:32 AM EDT (US)     121 / 152       
Yeah it's one beast of a mobile GPU.
Hudler
Mariner
posted 03-09-09 07:01 PM EDT (US)     122 / 152       
Well I got my 9800 GTX graphics card and it says my power supply is giving it a large enough amount. Now I have a 630 wat power system and it the minimum it needs is 400 wat. Did I not install it right? I can only run it on lowest resolution. Help please.

Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-11-09 07:01 AM EDT (US)     123 / 152       
Woolagaroo
The game automatically selects an optimum setting based on your hardware and if your machine isn't capable of running on high, it will not let you select that. Don't think you'll have that problem though.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-11-09 09:52 AM EDT (US)     124 / 152       
The game can't auto detect if its life depended on it. With my 2 9800GT's it said I ran stuff on medium low, I can put it all on ultra and cap the engine out.

[This message has been edited by Daelon (edited 03-11-2009 @ 09:52 AM).]

radiodj
Mariner
posted 03-26-09 03:50 PM EDT (US)     125 / 152       
Just a quick piece of tech adice. While I'm not an expert I know enough to be dangerous. I was under the impression that most PC's had an option to adjust the PSU output??? You might try that and see how it affects the install.

Here's what I just set-up yesterday. Ordered it new on Monday:

Intel Core i7 920
500GB Hard Drive
6 GB RAM (can go to 8)
9800GTX+ 512mb
800 Watt PSU
SLI/Crossfire ready

Should easily handle anything I put towards it.

(Kind of worried about this new patch, so I think I'll put the vanilla on when I install it tonight.)
Duan Xuan
Mariner
posted 03-27-09 12:29 PM EDT (US)     126 / 152       
I was under the impression that most PC's had an option to adjust the PSU output???
Um, no dude. I've never heard of that sort of thing.
radiodj
Mariner
posted 03-27-09 03:34 PM EDT (US)     127 / 152       
After checking..no there's no way to regulate PSU!!

After thinking harder, I think I was confusing it with controlling the power flow through distribution, but that takes some technical tinkering.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 03-27-09 06:26 PM EDT (US)     128 / 152       
You need to make sure that everything has proper voltage
Geordie
Mariner
posted 04-04-09 06:07 AM EDT (US)     129 / 152       
Having read through this (very helpful) thread, I am thinking of upgrading my graphics card.

My system specs:

Dell Inspiron 530
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
4.00 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT

Can somebody advise me what would be a good card to go with the CPU? Should I stay with ATI or switch to NVIDIA?
I am not too bothered about the expense, but again, I don't want to buy a card where the capabilities are too good for my PC.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 04-04-09 12:20 PM EDT (US)     130 / 152       
Your current CPU is a well rounded CPU and can yes generally any GPU with it. I recommend a 9800GT or higher in your circumstance.
Geordie
Mariner
posted 04-04-09 12:33 PM EDT (US)     131 / 152       
Hi Daelon,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. You really are a most helpful chap by the way - I don't know how you find the time to help everybody so much. I just wanted to let you know that it is appreciated.

Now, back to business - I am currently looking at a choice of 3:

PNY 9800GTX 512mb @ £150
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4850 512mb - also @ £150
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4870 512mb @ £200

Since my system is alreadt set up with ATI, would I be best going for one of the Sapphires? What do you think?

Once again - thanks in advance.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 04-04-09 08:31 PM EDT (US)     132 / 152       
I would not go ATI, if you choose a 9800GTX, get it from a different company other than PNY. Such as, eVGA/XFX/BFG.
Geordie
Mariner
posted 04-05-09 06:54 AM EDT (US)     133 / 152       
Thanks once again Daelon.
However this whole issue may now be a moot point. I was informed that (since the PSU in my Dell is only 350w) I should also upgrade my PSU if I'm going to upgrade the graphics card. OK - no big problem, and extra £80 or so, but not the end of the world.
But I then found out (quite by chance) that since 1998 Dell have been using proprietary (non standard) PSU's AND motherboards. Although it is possible (frightening isn't it?) to connect a standard PSU to the motherboard (or a standard ATX motherboard to the PSU) doing so will almost certainly result in a lot of unwanted frying and grilling.
I have e-mailed Dell to verify this, and to ask if they provide a +350w PSU for my model. If they don't, then it would seem that (as far as graphics upgrades go) I have been sold a 'disposable' computer.
I realise that all this is not really what the thread is all about and I do apologise for this, but I did just want to warn others in case they might have bought (or are thinking of buying) the same PC.
Many thanks.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 04-05-09 12:19 PM EDT (US)     134 / 152       
You need to upgrade your PSU to at least 600W to have enough "juice" for your system.
Geordie
Mariner
posted 04-21-09 12:40 PM EDT (US)     135 / 152       
Finally heard back from Dell - they do not provide a more powerful PSU for the Inspiron 530 than the one that is already in it, and do not recommend changing that PSU.
How do you go about upgrading the Graphics card then, you might ask. Don't ask me - and certainly don't ask Dell.
Apparently you can upgrade the Graphics, but only if your new card doesn't use any more power. (No, don't laugh!)
This is supposedly the age of 'Plug'n'Play' and standardisation and compatibility of computer components - somebody must have forgot to tell Dell about it. I will never buy another Dell product of any description. Just wanted to make everyone on the forum aware of the problem and prevent other people from falling into the same trap.
Looks like I'll just have to keep playing on 'Low Graphics' for a while.
Take care.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 04-30-09 10:03 AM EDT (US)     136 / 152       
Dell is a funny company. That's all I will say about that.

Depending on your current PSU Wattage and your Motherboard expansion slots you can upgrade your GPU. And those 2 attributes will decide what kind of GPU you can upgrade to, without individually upgrading the Mobo/PSU first.
I am a brain
Mariner
posted 05-03-09 01:34 PM EDT (US)     137 / 152       
I am thinking of getting a new motherboard and new componants for my computer but use some of the stuff I have now like my hard drive and wanted to know if this looked like a good package to buy to run ETW:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=229200
I am aware that it will probably need more RAM to be able to run ETW well but other than that how do you guys think it will do?

[This message has been edited by I am a brain (edited 05-04-2009 @ 12:25 PM).]

Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 06-02-09 09:57 AM EDT (US)     138 / 152       
That is a good build, shouldn't have a problem with ETW.
BurningSushi460
Scenario Reviewer
posted 06-14-09 01:17 AM EDT (US)     139 / 152       
I really want to play on high settings, away from my sloppy medium graphics, so can you tell me what to upgrade? (Like that other guy with the hugearse dxdiag, I apologize for the length)
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/13/2009, 22:07:12
Machine name: CHARMING-F73AC2
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dell XPS710
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 1.4.0
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs)
Page File: 546MB used, 3391MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Chip type: GeForce 8600 GTS
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0400&SUBSYS_043810DE&REV_A1
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6371 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Date/Size: 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 5783040 bytes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 6853088 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4740-11CF-8D6B-332400C2CB35}
Device ID: 0x0400
SubSys ID: 0x043810DE
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Test Result: Not run
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SigmaTel Audio
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7618&SUBSYS_10280207&REV_1002
Driver Name: sthda.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.5143.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 7/27/2006 14:24:28, 1171464 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: SigmaTel
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0xB5B
Min/Max Sample Rate: 48000, 48000
Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: SigmaTel Audio
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: sthda.sys
Driver Version: 5.10.5143.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 7/27/2006 14:24:28, 1171464 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x41
Format Flags: 0xCC0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: n/a
Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SigmaTel Audio, Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

Device Name: TouchPad
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1267, 0x0701

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x036C
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/10/2004 04:00:00, 4736 bytes
|
+-+ USB Human Interface Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D15
| | Location: USB Optical Mouse
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_03&subclass_01
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/13/2008 11:45:27, 10368 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:45:26, 36864 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 4/13/2008 11:45:22, 24960 bytes
| | Driver: hid.dll, 4/13/2008 17:11:54, 20992 bytes
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0461, 0x4D15
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 23040 bytes
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/10/2004 04:00:00, 12160 bytes
| |
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1267, 0x0701
| | Location: TouchPad
| |
| +-+ HID-compliant device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1267, 0x0701
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device
| |
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2003
| | Location: Dell USB Keyboard
| |
| +-+ HID Keyboard Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2003
| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| | | Service: kbdhid
| | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:48, 14592 bytes
| | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 24576 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 17:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 24576 bytes
|
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/13/2008 17:13:20, 40840 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 11:39:47, 23040 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Wireless Network Connection 3 - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 146.3 GB
Total Space: 238.4 GB
Model: WDC WD2500JS-75NCB3

Model: PHILIPS DVD-ROM DROM6316
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:46, 62976 bytes

Model: PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8881
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:46, 62976 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1677&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_21\4&3601BAE0&0&00 28
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys, 8.54.0000.0000 (English), 3/9/2006 14:25:54, 143872 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0400&SUBSYS_043810DE&REV_A1\4&26F877E6&0&00 10
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 6853088 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv4_disp.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 5783040 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 155716 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 364544 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglnt.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 6746112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcpl.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 8491008 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmctray.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 81920 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwddi.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 81920 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccs.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 229376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdisps.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 6344704 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 5509120 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgames.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 3334144 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 3166208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccss.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 188416 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 458752 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmobls.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 1150976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 2854912 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 3551232 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 3629056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwss.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 2371584 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwssr.dll, 6.14.0011.6371 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 2441216 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\help\nvcpl.hlp, 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 177897 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 36864 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcodins.dll, 1.00.0000.0035 (English), 9/17/2007 08:07:00, 36864 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 590/570/550 Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A4\3&AD6EAB4&0&72
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvatabus.sys, 5.10.2600.0683 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:40, 105344 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:42, 363008 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:42, 363008 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A3\3&AD6EAB4&0&71
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvatabus.sys, 5.10.2600.0683 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:40, 105344 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoi.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:42, 363008 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\idecoiins.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/3/2006 12:40:42, 363008 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&70

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0377&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&C0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:44, 68224 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0376&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&98
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:44, 68224 bytes

Name: Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0371&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&79
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 5.10.0001.5013 (English), 4/13/2008 09:36:05, 144384 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0370&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&78

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036E&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&68
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:29, 24960 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:40:30, 96512 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/10/2004 04:00:00, 3328 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036D&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&59
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:35, 30208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:11:54, 7168 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036C&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&58
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:35, 17152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:36, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 17:12:08, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:45:37, 59520 bytes

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0369&SUBSYS_00001028&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&48

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0368&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&51

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0360&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&50
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:36:41, 37248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_00B4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&04

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&28

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&20

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\3&AD6EAB4&0&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&0E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007C&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&0D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007B&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&0C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_007A&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&0B

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0079&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&0A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0078&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&09

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0076&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0075&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&02

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0071&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_C1\3&AD6EAB4&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_006F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\3&AD6EAB4&0&03

Name: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_02071028&REV_00\4&EE27B9B&0&507 8
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:46:18, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:46:18, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:51:25, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 11:51:25, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 06:46:40, 6400 bytes

------------------
DirectX Components
------------------
ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 279552 bytes
ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 27136 bytes
dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 10496 bytes
d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 1179648 bytes
d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 8192 bytes
d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 1689088 bytes
d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 436224 bytes
d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 824320 bytes
d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 590336 bytes
d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 350208 bytes
d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 47616 bytes
d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 34816 bytes
dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 33040 bytes
dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 229888 bytes
dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 23552 bytes
dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 42768 bytes
dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 57344 bytes
dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:17 29696 bytes
dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:17 17920 bytes
dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 375296 bytes
dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:09:20 3072 bytes
dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:09:19 3072 bytes
dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 212480 bytes
dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:18 83456 bytes
dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 116736 bytes
dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 21504 bytes
dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 35328 bytes
dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 60928 bytes
dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 53520 bytes
dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 158720 bytes
dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181760 bytes
dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 44032 bytes
diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 394240 bytes
joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:41 68608 bytes
gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 76800 bytes
pid.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:02 35328 bytes
dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 367616 bytes
dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 1293824 bytes
dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 19456 bytes
dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181248 bytes
dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 71680 bytes
dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 104448 bytes
dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 28672 bytes
dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 61440 bytes
dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 181248 bytes
dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 35840 bytes
dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 105984 bytes
dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 103424 bytes
dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 82432 bytes
system.dll: 1.00.3705.6018 English Final Retail 5/19/2008 23:32:15 1179648 bytes
system.dll: 1.01.4322.2407 English Final Retail 5/20/2008 07:03:12 1232896 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:46 473600 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 5.04.0000.3900 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:05 2676224 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.04.0091.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:13 2846720 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.05.0132.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:17 563712 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0168.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:18 567296 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.07.0239.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:19 576000 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.08.0299.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:21 577024 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.09.0376.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:21 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.10.0455.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:23 577536 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.11.0519.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:24 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.12.0589.0000 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:35:02 578560 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:35:28 145920 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:35:42 159232 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:35:47 364544 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:35:53 178176 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:33 53248 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:40 12800 bytes
Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 3/5/2009 06:34:26 223232 bytes
dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 619008 bytes
dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 1227264 bytes
dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 2113536 bytes
mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/10/2004 04:00:00 924432 bytes
mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:56 1028096 bytes
wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:10 22528 bytes
amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:49 70656 bytes
devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:51 59904 bytes
dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1133 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:52 498742 bytes
mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:56 35328 bytes
mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 13:06:50 165376 bytes
msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:59 14336 bytes
encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:53 20480 bytes
qasf.dll: 11.00.5721.5145 English Final Retail 10/18/2006 21:47:18 211456 bytes
qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 192512 bytes
qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 279040 bytes
qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 386048 bytes
qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:03 562176 bytes
qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 10:21:32 733696 bytes
quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.5731 English Final Retail 12/20/2008 15:14:38 1288192 bytes
strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3937 English Final Retail 10/3/2008 03:02:42 247326 bytes
iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 199680 bytes
ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 848384 bytes
ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 120320 bytes
ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 338432 bytes
ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 755200 bytes
ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 200192 bytes
ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:55 183808 bytes
ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 154624 bytes
mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:01 203776 bytes
ks.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 12:16:36 141056 bytes
ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 129536 bytes
ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:11:56 4096 bytes
stream.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:45:16 49408 bytes
mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:50 5376 bytes
mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:51 4992 bytes
mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:52 7552 bytes
swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 11:39:53 4352 bytes
msdvbnp.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 14:01:54 58368 bytes
psisdecd.dll: 6.05.2715.3011 English Final Retail 10/9/2006 16:12:14 235008 bytes
psisrndr.ax: 6.05.2715.3011 English Final Retail 10/9/2006 16:12:30 224256 bytes
mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2710.2732 English Final Retail 8/5/2005 14:01:54 62976 bytes
msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2715.3011 English Final Retail 10/9/2006 16:15:52 1669632 bytes
vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:42 30208 bytes
msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:01 16896 bytes
wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.5512 English Final Retail 4/13/2008 17:12:10 50688 bytes

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
QuickTime Audio Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMA Voice Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
QuickTime Video Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,
Nero Audible Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudible.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Subtitle,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubtitle.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WST Renderer,0x00800000,1,1,WSTRenderer.ax,6.05.2710.2732
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Smart3D Video Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.5721.5145
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
Nero FTC,0x00200000,1,1,NeFTC.ax,1.00.0000.0000
Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
RealVideo Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,rmsp.ax,1.00.0001.0001
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732
WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2715.3011
WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00600000,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,5.01.2715.3011
Nero Resize,0x00400000,1,1,NeResize.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Microsoft Screen Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
MPEG-2 PSI Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Mpeg2PsiReader.ax,1.00.0000.0004
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Nero AV Synchronizer,0x00200000,1,1,NeAVSync.ax,4.11.0003.0001
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.05.2710.2732
MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050
Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732
AAC Parser,0x00400000,1,1,aac_parser.ax,1.01.0000.0000
ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital AVC Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Smart3D Transition Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
UUSEE DeMultiplexer,0x00800000,1,1,UFDeMux.ax,1.00.0000.0006
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeroFormatConv.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,NeOverlayMixer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeMP4Splitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Video Decoder HD,0x00400000,1,2,NeVideoHD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter,0x00200000,0,3,HMNavigator.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
MPEG-2 Stream Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Mpeg2StreamReader.ax,1.04.0000.0000
Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Nero Smart3D Text Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0000
Nero Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeVideoRenderer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.11.0003.0001
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
CoreAAC Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreAAC.ax,1.02.0000.0573
Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero DVD Navigator,0x00600000,0,14,NeDVD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2715.3011
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.5512
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Nero Sound Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundProc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,rmsp.ax,1.00.0001.0001
Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DivX Decoder Filter,0xff800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,6.08.0000.0000
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
CBVA Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CBVAFilter.dll,5.01.2700.2180
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,4.11.0003.0001
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
UUSEE Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,uuseeAudioDec.ax,1.01.0000.0456
Nero Audio Decoder 2,0x00600000,1,1,NeAudio2.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
DivX Demux,0x00600000,1,0,DivXMedia.ax,0.00.0000.0028
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeFLVSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
RealAudio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,rmsp.ax,1.00.0001.0001
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,NeDeinterlace.ax,4.11.0003.0001
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
.RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Nero File Source / Splitter,0x00600000,0,3,NeFSource.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.05.2710.2732
WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2710.2732
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
DivX Subtitle Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,DivXMedia.ax,0.00.0000.0028
9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
UUSEE Video Decoder,0xff800002,1,1,u264dec.ax,1.00.0000.0005
Nero Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Sound Switcher,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundSwitch.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.05.2710.2732
WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.11.0003.0001
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.05.2715.3011
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Stream Control,0x00200000,1,1,NeStreamControl.ax,1.00.0000.0000
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Sample Queue,0x00200000,1,1,NeSampleQueue.ax,1.00.0000.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,11.00.5721.5145
Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Ogg Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeOggSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero DVD Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeVideo.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,4.11.0003.0001
RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,rmsp.ax,1.00.0001.0001
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero MP3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMp3Encoder.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,4.11.0003.0001
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
HighMAT/MPV Navigator Client Filter,0x00200000,0,0,HMNavigator.ax,4.11.0003.0001
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,4.11.0003.0001
QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.5512

Video Compressors:
MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
DivX® 6.8.2 Codec (2 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512
DivX® 6.8.2 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Audio Compressors:
WMA Voice Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731

Audio Capture Sources:
SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.5512

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,3,2,,5.03.2600.5512

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.05.2710.2732

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.05.2710.2732

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.05.2710.2732

WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2715.3011
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2715.3011
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,6.05.2715.3011

Audio Renderers:
SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731
DirectSound: SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.5731

WDM Streaming System Devices:
SigmaTel Audio,0x00200000,7,2,,5.03.2600.5512

Actually it was originally called just Heaven, but then God sold the naming rights to Microsoft, so.... -GoForGoldenJarls

Astor: “Churchill, if you were my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee.”
Churchill: “Madam, if you were my wife, I’d drink it.”
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 06-14-09 05:23 AM EDT (US)     140 / 152       
Update your GPU to an 8800GT or above. (Or an 8800GTS)

[This message has been edited by Daelon (edited 06-14-2009 @ 05:24 AM).]

I am a brain
Mariner
posted 06-23-09 10:58 AM EDT (US)     141 / 152       
Ive upgraded my computer now and got ETW but I can only run it on lowest graphics settings and was looking for a better video card to run it on. What do people recommend as a good value for money video cards that can run ETW quite well?
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 07-09-09 02:37 AM EDT (US)     142 / 152       
$120 roughly. An upper 9 series GPU will get the job done.
BurningSushi460
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-06-10 04:03 PM EDT (US)     143 / 152       
I ended up getting an ATI Radeon HD 4650, do you guys think that this will run Napoleon Total War well when it arrives?

Actually it was originally called just Heaven, but then God sold the naming rights to Microsoft, so.... -GoForGoldenJarls

Astor: “Churchill, if you were my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee.”
Churchill: “Madam, if you were my wife, I’d drink it.”
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 02-06-10 06:13 PM EDT (US)     144 / 152       
Yes I think it'll do the job just fine. It's a good choice for a medium range performance card, you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure your GPU drivers are all up to date as well.
FlippyFarkle
Mariner
posted 04-11-10 04:59 PM EDT (US)     145 / 152       
I've got a:
Windows 7 64bit
AMD Athlon II X2235E Dual-Core
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE Integrated
750GB HDD
6GB DDR2 memory

I'm able to play on medium with a choppy frame rate, what should I do to get rid of that?
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 04-21-10 03:52 AM EDT (US)     146 / 152       
I'm able to play on medium with a choppy frame rate, what should I do to get rid of that?
Get rid of the 6150, upgrade to at least a 9800GT.
Here to destroy
Mariner
posted 05-19-10 04:53 PM EDT (US)     147 / 152       
Im buying a new computer and was wondering if this would work for etw? And NTW? heres the specs
Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor
- 2.93 GHz
- 2.5 GT/s DMI
- 4 MB L3 Cache
Operating SystemGenuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
RAM- 3GB installed DDR2 RAM (800 Mhz)
- Maximum capacity up to 8 GB of DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM (dual-channel support on four DIMMs)
Graphics cardNVIDIA® GeForce 9200
- up to 1024MB video memory
would this be ok? how would it run?
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 05-24-10 11:54 PM EDT (US)     148 / 152       
Medium graphic settings probably..
Ryan220
Mariner
posted 06-20-10 02:22 PM EDT (US)     149 / 152       
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/20/2010, 19:07:22
Machine name: USER-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100218-0019)
System Manufacturer: ECS
System Model: P4M900T-M2
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Page File: 1450MB used, 2889MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode
DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4)

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Chip type: GeForce 7600 GS
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0392&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1016 MB
Dedicated Memory: 248 MB
Shared Memory: 767 MB

Will it work well like medium - high settings and if not what do you you suggest i upgrade. Thanks

[This message has been edited by Ryan220 (edited 06-20-2010 @ 02:24 PM).]

Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 06-21-10 04:04 AM EDT (US)     150 / 152       
It's a close call but I think you can run the game.

Hussarknight
Ryan220
Mariner
posted 06-21-10 01:17 PM EDT (US)     151 / 152       
Well i got the game and i play with medium- low settings with a bit of lag. So im considering upgrading so could you advise what to upgrade to allow me to run high setting pretty easy, i know my GPU will need upgrading but do i need my RAM improved or my CPU or anything else? Thanks Again

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/20/2010, 19:07:22
Machine name: USER-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100218-0019)
System Manufacturer: ECS
System Model: P4M900T-M2
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Page File: 1450MB used, 2889MB available
DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4)

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Chip type: GeForce 7600 GS
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0392&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1016 MB
Dedicated Memory: 248 MB
Shared Memory: 767 MB
Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7813 (English)
DDI Version: 9Ex
BGRA Supported: Yes
Driver Date/Size: 9/17/2008 23:55:00, 5963776 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-40D2-11CF-357D-0B2001C2CA35}
Device ID: 0x0392
SubSys ID: 0x00000000
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A

[This message has been edited by Ryan220 (edited 06-21-2010 @ 01:19 PM).]

Zachary82
Mariner
posted 07-02-10 01:00 AM EDT (US)     152 / 152       
I can play the game, but the lagging is driving me crazy. Please tell me if my computer is the issue.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/1/2010, 23:51:16
Machine name: RACHEL2
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
System Model: FQ425AA-ABA a6655f
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9150e Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory: 4990MB RAM
Page File: 2272MB used, 7909MB available

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Chip type: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03D0&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2
Display Memory: 2152 MB
Dedicated Memory: 120 MB
Shared Memory: 2031 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Driver Name: nvd3dum,nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2um, nvwgf2umx.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7521 (English)
DDI Version: 9Ex
BGRA Supported: Yes
Driver Date/Size: 5/22/2008 09:49:00, 5689344 bytes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4090-11CF-ED6E-670A02C2CA35}
Device ID: 0x03D0
SubSys ID: 0x2A6C103C
Video Accel:
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6C&REV_1001
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5657 (English)
Date and Size: 7/3/2008 12:03:48, 1477272 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6C&REV_1001
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5657 (English)
Date and Size: 7/3/2008 12:03:48, 1477272 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x03F1

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Enhanced Multimedia PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: acpi\pnp0303
| Upper Filters: PS2
|
|
+ PS/2 Compatible Mouse
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13
|

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Free Space: 431.7 GB
Total Space: 597.2 GB
Model: WDC WD64 00AAKS-65A7B SCSI Disk Device

Free Space: 1.8 GB
Total Space: 13.2 GB
Model: WDC WD64 00AAKS-65A7B SCSI Disk Device

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653Z SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: AGERE OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11C1&DEV_5811&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_70\4&D6CF7C4&0&2820

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F6&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&41

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F6&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&40

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F5&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&0A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F3&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&20

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F2&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&11

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F1&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&0&10

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F0&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&28

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EF&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&38

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EC&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&30

Name: NVIDIA nForce System Management
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EB&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&09

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03EA&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E9&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&60

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E9&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&58

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E8&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&48

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03E0&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&08

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03D0&SUBSYS_2A6C103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&68

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
PDR MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM1Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226
PDR TS Information,0x00200000,1,0,pdtsinfo.ax,1.00.0000.1926
CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.07.0000.1314
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink DDR,0x00200000,1,0,PDRender.ax,2.00.0002.0026
PDR Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,CLVideoStabilizer.ax,2.00.0000.1730
CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.1321
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubYUY2.ax,2.05.0000.2923
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink DV Buffer,0x00200000,2,0,PDDVBuffer.ax,2.00.0000.2607
CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.2911
Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0813
CyberLink AVI Audio Time Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDAVI_AudTR.ax,1.00.0000.0724
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7110
PDR Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CLRGL.ax,2.00.0000.5607
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MainConcept MPEG Splitter,0x005ffffe,1,2,mcspmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x001fffff,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x001fffff,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x001fffff,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer,0x001fffff,1,1,mcmuxmpeg.ax,1.30.4178.0000
CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,PDAuRsmpl.ax,2.00.0000.1318
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink DV Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDDVMrd.ax,2.01.0000.2211
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
PDR Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDaudfx.ax,6.01.0000.0213
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18158
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
P2G Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310
PDR SnapShotTIP Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSShot.ax,1.00.0000.2617
Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDByteCounter.ax,1.00.0000.1224
CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,cledtkrn.dll,4.01.0000.2817
PDR MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDM4Splt.ax,1.00.0000.4122
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
PDR TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
muvee HXImage Filter,0x00200000,1,1,HXImageFilter.ax,6.00.0020.0024
MediaWriter Filter,0x00200000,1,0,MediaWriter.ax,6.00.0020.0024
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
CyberLink SnapShot Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDSnapShot.ax,1.00.0003.0026
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328
P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.01.0000.3601
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
PDR Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.4214
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace,0x00200000,1,1,PDDitlYUY2.ax,2.01.0000.1715
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030
PDR DVSD Modifier,0x00200000,1,1,dvsdModifier.ax,1.00.0000.0930
PDR MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM2Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
CyberLink AudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDAudAna.dll,2.00.0000.1520
CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt2.dll,1.01.0000.3814
muvee Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,muveeSource.ax,6.00.0020.0024
PDR Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,PDDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.5224
CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder,0x00200000,3,3,hpqvtk01.dll,110.00.0224.0011
Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubPic.ax,3.00.0000.0728
CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,climage.ax,3.01.0000.2928
CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
CyberLink VAudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDVAudAna.dll,1.01.0000.0826
CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008
PDR MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidEnc.ax,6.03.0001.1522
CyberLink DV Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVTCR.ax,2.01.0000.1524
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
PDR H.264/AVC Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,pd264dec.ax,1.07.0000.2029
CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625
Frame Drop Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDFrameDrop.ax,1.00.0000.0713
HP VTK Rotate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,110.00.0224.0011
PDR Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDAUD.ax,6.01.0000.4420
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
PDR MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,PDMpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.1726
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000
PDR M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,PDM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016
CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
PDR File Reader (Async),0x00200000,0,1,PDReader.ax,2.00.0000.0812
Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.7122
CyberLink Transform Tee,0x00200000,1,1,PDTee.ax,3.00.0000.3130
CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017
PDR Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDump.ax,4.00.0000.6217
CyberLink DV Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDVDump.ax,2.01.0034.0028
PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.4024
CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18005
PDR Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18005
mvAudioScope,0x00200000,1,0,mvAudioScope.ax,6.00.0020.0024
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.18158
muvee Video Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvvanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000
muvee Music Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvmanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter,0x00400001,1,2,muveespmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0012
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077
CyberLink Real File writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDRMFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3307
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
PDR Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,PDAudEnc.ax,2.01.0000.1413
CyberLink VidAna Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidAna.dll,1.00.0000.0412
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18005
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Cyberlink Gate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDGate.ax,1.00.0000.0001
Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0426
PDR WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,PDWavDest.ax,1.00.0000.6518
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005ffffe,2,2,muveem2vd.ax,1.01.0000.9816
HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,110.00.0224.0011
QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,QuickTimeSource.dll,6.00.0020.0024
CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,PDAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.4417
IDM Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDIDMF.ax,1.00.0000.4924
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005
muvee MediaProgress Filter,0x00200000,1,0,mvMediaProgress.ax,6.00.0020.0024
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18005
CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.00.0000.2221
MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus,0x001fffff,1,1,mcmpeg2mux.ax,7.03.0000.16926
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18158
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
HP VTK Resize Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,110.00.0224.0011
PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,PDVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2130
Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
CyberLink Double Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,2,PDDoubleTee.ax,1.00.0000.1224
CyberLink QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,clqtsrc.ax,2.00.0000.1303
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18158
P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.4815
QuickTime Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,QuickTimeSink.ax,6.00.0020.0024
CyberLink HDV Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDhdvsrc.ax,1.00.0000.0116
Cyberlink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005
CyberLink Stamp Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDStampEffect.ax,1.00.0000.2906
CyberLink QuickTime writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDQTFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3419
PDR Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,CLAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1805
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
PDR MPEG-4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,PDM4Muxer.ax,1.00.0000.2626
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Video Compressors:
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18158

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158

,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,
,0x00000000,0,0,,

Realtek HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6000.16386
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.18005

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18005
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18005

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18158
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames