We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.101 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Of God and Kings: Reformation Map Game
Bottom
Topic Subject:Of God and Kings: Reformation Map Game
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 11-08-14 01:33 PM EDT (US)         
The World on January 1, 1520

The Catholic church has become corrupt and bloated. So much so that a monk named Martin Luther has found 95 issues with the church and nailed them to a door. The Pope has ordered him to recant, but Luther has dared to defy the church. Luther is also begining to find supporters and gain a following. History is about to change, how will nations react?

The Great Powers
The Papacy(Popeychops): The Catholic church controls the majority of the European world, but, it has it's own problems. Many people are starting to feel that the church is becoming bloated and corrupt. Up until Martin Luther, none of the sever critics have been reachable and killable, but Luther is being protected by the duke of Saxony.

Spain(Excelsior): Ruled by the Habsburg family, the traditional Holy Roman Emperors, Spain has risen to be the most powerful European country with their holdings in the New World. Charles V, the one and true king of Spain, also has familial ties with Austria and England. Spain's major rival of the day is the Valois held France. Charles V is a devout Catholic.

England(Awesome Eagle): Ruled by Henry VIII, England is an island nation. England's navy is considered one of the best in the world. The English have a long drawn rivalry with the French. Which has made war seem eminent, up until recently that is. Henry has been seeking an alliance with the French at the suggestion of his trusted adviser Wolsey. Henry is a devout Catholic and is writing a book denouncing the reformer Martin Luther. Henry's wife, a relative of Charles V, has been unable to bear children.

France(Alex the Bold): Ruled by Francis of the Valois family, France has been one of the most powerful countries in Europe since the Hundred Years War. France has a rivalry with Spain and England.

The Lesser Powers

Scotland(Lucius Julius): Currently ruled by a regent and in the Shadow of England, Scotland may face civil war over the who has more control over the future King.

Austria(Punic Hebil): Austria is one of the major electors of the Holy Roman Empire, and is currently ruled by Ferdinand II who also has a claim to the Hungarian throne through marriage.

Wallachia(Dominicus Ultimus): currently allied with
the Hungarians and supported by the Ottomans. Wallachia is a member of the Orthodox church. It also supplies the Ottomans with military supplies.

Sweden(Jetkill): Sweden is facing invasion by Denmark and is currently outmatched and on the verge of losing the conflict.

Bavaria(Hannibal): one of the electors to the Holy Roman Emperor, Bavaria holds some minor power in the Empire.

The Rules

Basically, as long as it makes sense you can do it, I reserve the right to make things more interesting(who wants alien invasions?) if I so choose though I'll try to make the random events more historical than fiction. Please bold your commands using [b][/b]. Every Saturday marks the end of a year, but I will post in between them.

If anyone has any issues(or if I missed someone) let me know.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 11-08-2014 @ 03:23 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Jetkill Fastmurder
Mariner
(id: Mayank Sharma)
posted 11-25-14 08:22 AM EDT (US)     76 / 101       
Spain: Gustav replies that it will be extremely difficult to make the Danish and Norwegian people to let go of their current ruler and accept an unknown ruler as their lord. It would be better if the Emperor or maybe even the Pope intervene to help solve the situation.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor" - Alexis Carrel
Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Census II
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 11-25-14 05:57 PM EDT (US)     77 / 101       
Bavaria
Ferdinand agrees that the Ottoman menace must be dealt with. He asks that preparations begin after the turn of the year, when the Venetian holdings may come into Ferdinands grasp. If they do not, then all the better. He sets a goal for an offensive to begin after the fields have been tended in the spring.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 11-27-14 01:36 PM EDT (US)     78 / 101       
Shared Conflicts

The War of Danish Conquest

The Danish accept the French offer of an Alliance[/secret]

Raiders bearing the bannes of Hamburg and East Frisia have been raiding the Anti-Danish Coalition forces. Causig only minor damage, but resulting in many questions.

A Danish army attacks the Swedish-Hanseatic forces in a pitched battle, the Danish attack results in a massacre of the Hanseatic divisions, but the Swedish divisions are able to push back the Danes near the end of the day. Scouts report a Norwegian army only a day away from the battle area. The Hansan cities have given orders for their remnant forces to withdraw from action and recuperate. The Danish forces are worn down and outnumbered and fortify their position on a hill.

Scouts in southern Denmark have reported no Danish forces in the area, it seems like they have fully committed to fighting the Swedes in the North.

The Highland War of Independence

Many Scottish nobles appalled at the Regents willingness to surrender their ancestral lands to the English, have refused to give their pledged forces and instead support the dismissal of the current Regent and a return to a nominative monarchy.

The Counsel wholeheartedly rejects the notion.

The remaining nobles have a combined force of 10,000 troops ready for battle.

Sforzan War for Milan

Sforzan men besiege the city of Milan, guesses pu the host at around 4,000.

Florence, Venice, and a handful of lesser Italian states have declared war on France over the Liberation of Milan. They request the use of the Papal Army, if it is not used they threaten to recall their troops. The Italian City States have requested the aid of Spain and the HRE.

Individual Updates

Sweden

The lawmakers have been gathered and have started their debates.

Spain

Portugal refuses, stating the French people look much prettier and are clearly more powerful.

England

The treasurer reports yes, but it is stretched to the limit.

The Irish Kingdoms recognize the English threat and form a defensive alliance against the English.

Recruitment swells, but some nobles are infuriated at the loss of some serfs to the Guardsmen, many of the serfs's comrades in the Guardsmen have petitioned his highness for the acceptance of the serfs. The guardsmen now stand at 25,000.
===========================================================
I think I hit everyone that I needed to hit. As Europe goes closer to a great war, individual updates will become less necessary, so I may be able to update more often.
Lucius Julius
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 01:14 AM EDT (US)     79 / 101       
The Regent sends a message to the Counsel and Nobles, saying that he wasn't willing to give up the Lowlands and reminds them that the king is only 9 years old and is still too young to rule. The Regent will, however, give up his power when the king matures.

He also orders the 7000 of the newly raised troops to head straight towards The Regent's fort in the southern Highlands, he orders them to be on their guard. The other 3000 will wait for further orders.

The Regent informs King Henry VIII about the Counsels decision about the Lowlands. He says that he is sorry about it but hopes that the two kingdoms can have better relations, The Regent could even help King Henry when he requires any help.

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Matria Mori - It is sweet and meet to die for one's country.

We all die in the end, it only matters when and how - Me

Roma Invicta!
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 11-28-14 10:29 AM EDT (US)     80 / 101       
Florence, Venice, and a handful of lesser Italian states have declared war on France over the Liberation of Milan. They request the use of the Papal Army, if it is not used they threaten to recall their troops.
His Holiness dispatches envoys to the Dukes of Mantua, Lucca, Firenze, Siena, Ancona and Ferrara, suggesting a Holy Italian Union whereby all the Dukes will protect one another from outside conflicts. Any conflict between the Dukes will be mediated by the Pope. Any external aggressor will be excommunicated.
His Holiness reminds the Italian States that the Italian League serves only to defend the states from outside aggression, and is not a weapon subject to the whims of any royal family.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 11:29 AM EDT (US)     81 / 101       
His Holiness reminds the Italian States that the Italian League serves only to defend the states from outside aggression, and is not a weapon subject to the whims of any royal family.
The states argue that France is an external aggressor, and will be treated as such. They call a meeting of the Italian states to decide this, and allow the pope to state his opinion. They also cite the fact that they stated their dislike of the French occupation of Milan when the league was formed.

I'll deal with Scotland later Lucius, I want to plan a bit more(yes you should be scared).

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 11-28-2014 @ 11:30 AM).]

Jetkill Fastmurder
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 12:48 PM EDT (US)     82 / 101       
If the Danes have decided for war, then so be it. All of Denmark will be conquered.

Gustav asks the Holy Roman Emperor for his help in the war and informs him that most of Denmark's forces are away from home in Sweden. It would be easy enough for the Imperial army to march right into Copenhagen without much resistance.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor" - Alexis Carrel

[This message has been edited by Jetkill Fastmurder (edited 11-29-2014 @ 07:45 PM).]

Scenter102
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 12:52 PM EDT (US)     83 / 101       
The Hansans withdrew due to their losses, you only have the Swedes. I'll let you rethink your strategy.
Alex_the_Bold
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 03:05 PM EDT (US)     84 / 101       
King Francis leaves the city of Rome furious when he learns that the Italians have declared war on him. He gallops towards Genoa, where the combined French-Genoese navy is stationed. He also sends a message to the Constable of France, Charles de Bourbon, to leave the defence of the southern border to his lieutenants and begin mobilising the French military. He is to gather approximately 25,000 men, both French and mercenaries from Northern Europe, including 15 large cannons and at least 2500 heavy cavalry.

In addition, Bayard is to lead the newly-recruited force and the entire Royal Guard with forced marches towards the command centre, which is to be the city of Genoa.

Furthermore, a declaration is issued throughout Italy, urging any Italian soldier who wishes wealth and lands to join Francis as condottiere. The standard wage for a footman is half a florin per week, a cavalryman 2 florins per week, a crossbowman/archer/arquebusier 1 florin per week and a commander/officer 10 florins per week.

Finally, a message is sent to the Swiss, promising them an alliance pact, granting them protection from the Emperor and assisstance in retaining any conquered territories, in exchange for an invasion of the Venetian lands.

Holy Roman Empire-Spain
Francis sends a message to Charles V, wishing to know whether he is willing to abandon his crusading plans and fight a fellow Catholic, something Francis is not willing to do.

Pope
Francis sends a message to the Pope, apologising for having to abandon his crusading plans due to the Italian League's warlike nature.

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 11-28-14 04:38 PM EDT (US)     85 / 101       
The Pope states to the League that the French occupation of Milan is Legal, and that any rulers who initiate hostilities with the first Daughter of the Church will be considered legally deposed and at war with the Papal States.

The Pope levies his forces and assesses their strength, before marching north into Tuscany.

Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile

[This message has been edited by Popeychops (edited 11-28-2014 @ 04:38 PM).]

Scenter102
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 06:52 PM EDT (US)     86 / 101       
What a coincidence.

Also, historically this war is impossible because the Sforza were not in control of Milan in 1520, the French were. Do you guys just want to continue as is or do you want to make alterations so that it would fit historically.

I am going to wait for a fw more people to update and then I'll tick the year.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 11-28-2014 @ 06:56 PM).]

Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 11-28-14 07:21 PM EDT (US)     87 / 101       
We have a Pope that won't excommunicate Luther. I think it's safe to say we've gone pretty far from the bounds of history.

Lucius Julius
Mariner
posted 11-28-14 08:04 PM EDT (US)     88 / 101       
Scenter - Oh bugger! I'm screwed. Haven't I been through enough already?

The Regent sends messengers threw out Scotland, requesting any cavalry to be sent to The Regent's fort in the southern Highlands, he also request the status of the treasury. He sends raiding parties to weaken the Highlander's economy and food sources. The Regent's fort is to be fortified and ready for any siege. The Regent sends a message to the so-called 'King Duncan of the Highlands', the message says that if Duncan wishes he can present to The Regent a list of things that the Highlanders want.

[secret] An assassin from the Highlands, who is sympathetic to The Regent, is to be trained and to be ready for any orders. [/secret]

The Regent requests that King Francis send the Scots Guard and the artillery immediately as he needs all the available troops that are trained.

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Matria Mori - It is sweet and meet to die for one's country.

We all die in the end, it only matters when and how - Me

Roma Invicta!
Excelsior
Mariner
posted 11-29-14 08:59 AM EDT (US)     89 / 101       
Bavaria Charles requests Duke William to lead his forces into Denmark, to exert pressure on the Danish king. He also suggests the reserve army be strengthened; one never knows how far this war could widen.

France Charles states that his actions will depend on whether France is truly intent on keeping just Milan, or exacting extra demands in Italy. He also states that leaving the Swiss out of the war would go far to keeping Spain out of it……

PAPACY Charles informs the Pope that, quite frankly, keeping his allies the Italians in strength is more practical to defeating the Ottomans than for Spain to go up against them alone. If a peaceful resolution is not established, Spain will almost undoubtedly be forced to support the Italians, in order to have their strength and support against the infidels.

Charles points out that the Italians are trustworthy to support Spain against the Ottomans; for all Charles knows, France would use any newfound power in Italy to harass Spain, and French efforts against the Ottomans would certainly not be as central and focused as Italian efforts.

Charles points out that the Italian states change rulers and dynasties rapidly. Many of these states are ruled by leaders who were set in some revolution by the popular party. If the Pope is going to come down on the side of French feudalism in a country of Italian intrigue, then he will have his hands full righting all the dynastic wrongs from the various other city-states from ages past.

Charles intends to stay out of the tangle if possible, but he is firmly on the side of his Italian allies. The Italians have a right fear of falling like dominoes to the French, and this would be detrimental to peace in Europe and freedom for the Balkans.

SCENTOR
ITALIAN STATES: Charles informs the Italian states that they have his firm support if France violates their territories. However, he currently has his hands tied in supporting any actions in Milanese territories. There would be much legal, political, and religious tangle that would handicap the effort against the more powerful opponent of the Ottomans.

However, Charles states that he will send forces north to garrison various strong places and passes that the Italians wish taken care of, as long as these places are within the Italian territories. Spain will defend the Italians from French invasion, while not partaking in an invasion of Milan. (Which probably won’t be necessary; if France’s army is beaten, Italy should be able to take Milan themselves. )

Charles orders the navy in the Netherlands to send a strong contingent to defeat the Danish navy. They are ordered to link up with the other allied navies if possible, but their main goal is to defeat the navy and cut the Danish Straits, which will cut the Danish army off from supplies from Denmark.

Charles orders General Cordoba to march north to take up defensive positions in Italy, contingent on Italian acceptance of this plan. Regardless of the Pope’s decision on the validity of the Italian war, he can hardly complain about Spanish troops acting on the defensive. Spanish troops are to act well within Italian borders, and not where there could be a dispute about where the action takes place. If the French do try and lure the Spanish across the border, i.e., cross the border, attack, retreat, etc., Cordoba should not feel worried about thrashing the French; the French should not play with technicalities that could cost human lives.

"It looks like a huge shark just took a bite out of Excelsior's ass"-Colonel Kyle Riggs, Star Force: Storm Assault
Alex_the_Bold
Mariner
posted 11-29-14 10:36 AM EDT (US)     90 / 101       
I have no problem with the war as it is, too. We can just pretend it is a pro-Sforza rebellion...

Holy Roman Empire
King Francis sends a message to Emperor stating that his intention is merely to put down the Sforza rebellion.However, he recommends that the Emperor advise his Italian allies and vassals not to cross the French border, otherwise Francis will be forced by the rules of campaign strategy to unleash total war against them. In any case, he gives a sacred vow not to engage General Cordoba's troops or force them to cross the French border using cunning schemes.

King Francis issues a declaration, stating that any Milanese citizen who has joined the Sforza rebellion will be pardoned, if they give up their arms and accept the nominal French suzerainty.

He also sends a message to the rulers of the Italian League, reminding them the war of 1494 and warning them not to cross the French border, otherwise these horrible events will be repeated. The Sforza rebellion is a matter of internal affairs, in which no foreign power should have their say.

Scotland
Francis sends the promised cannons and the Scottish Guard to the Regent. They are to protect the young king. If he is killed, they are to return to France.

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.

[This message has been edited by Alex_the_Bold (edited 11-29-2014 @ 05:05 PM).]

Popeychops
"Cool" Huskarl
posted 11-29-14 11:44 AM EDT (US)     91 / 101       
My previous post about marching into Tuscany was of the understanding that the Italian states had already attacked France.

The Pope writes in secret to the Kings of England and France, expressing his dismay at the Warmongering of the Holy Roman Emperor, who has so quickly abandoned his plans to direct his strength away from Christendom. His Holiness fears that war will quickly be brought upon Europe, and requests assurances that France and England will fight against Spain should either be attacked.

[This message has been edited by Popeychops (edited 11-29-2014 @ 11:50 AM).]

DominicusUltimus
Legate
posted 11-29-14 01:34 PM EDT (US)     92 / 101       
With the ongoing Ottoman invasion of Greece and news reaching him of impending war in northern Italy, Prince Neagoe fears that Wallachia's position may be more vulnerable than he first believed. He has two thirds of the standing army erect and occupy a series of semi-permanent forts (with ditches and earthenworks reinforced by a wooden palisade) overlooking the canyons and valleys that are the main entryways into Wallachia as well as a series of watchtowers set at regular intervals (several miles but well within visual range of each other) from the forts to the borders of Wallachian territory. If any military forces of any affiliation cross the border, the soldiers in the watchtowers will light the pyre-beacons passing the alert on to the other watchtowers until the forts are alerted. Once they are, the fort commander will send out riders to warn the capital and the adjacent forts and await for reinforcement.

The remaining third of the army will be kept in reserve in and near the capital city of Târgoviște, where they will oversea the training of the militia and patrol the inner regions on the lookout for bandits and outlaws.

Prince Neagoe also sends a letter to the Kingdom of Hungary reminding them of their long-standing alliance and asking of their stance and opinion of the Ottoman invasion of Greece and the unrest occurring in western Europe.

"Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally".- yakcamkir 12:14
"It is not numbers, but vision that wins wars." - Antiochus VII Sidetes
"My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel Grayhair
Angel of Total War: Rome II Heaven and the Total War: Attila Forums
Jetkill Fastmurder
Mariner
posted 11-29-14 07:51 PM EDT (US)     93 / 101       
The Swedish army will move out in the night to Stockholm and set up a defensive position. Food and supplies are to be stocked and the city guard is to be put on alert. All willing men and women who want to defend their city are to be enlisted temporarily as auxiliaries in the army. Messengers are to go throughout the countryside informing people of the heavy losses inflicted on the Danish and urging people to join in the defense of Stockholm.

Information is sought on the strength of the Norwegian army.

Spies are to constantly track the movement of the Danish and Norwegian armies. Should any of them retreat, Gustav must be informed immediately.

The Finnish nobles are requested to send in reinforcements.

A special fleet of the navy is to be assigned to dealing with the pirate threat. The rest of the fleet shall team up with the Imperial fleet to wipe out the Danish navy and restrict their supplies.

Hannibal the Conqueror
Mariner
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 11-30-14 02:48 AM EDT (US)     94 / 101       
Duke William is surprised at the political and military developments in Europe, having just returned from his vacation.

The Duke obliges with the Emperor's demands, and withdraws the Imperial Army from Burgundy, sending it forward to Denmark, with Copenhagen being the main target. Cities which the army encounters on the way should be given the option of surrendering to the Holy Roman Emperor, with the Mayors giving their word of honour that they will not betray the Imperial Army. Once they reach Copenhagen, they shall besiege the city and make preparations for an assault.

The Duke requests an update on the spymaster's activities in Danish territory.

[secret]The assassin (that was trained a while ago) is instructed to find a way to assassinate Duke Louis X, while he is "enjoying" himself in one of the pleasure houses he frequents. However, the assignment shall be given under a different guise. A spy working for the Duke shall pretend to hire the assassin, claiming that he comes from King Francis' court, expressing Francis' desire to have Louis X killed.

This will help disguise our true intentions, and keep the truth from being uncovered.

The assassin is instructed to head to a specific building after his task is finished and my brother is dead, where he will be arrested by guards who will be waiting in ambush. After his arrest, he will be jailed in the dungeons, and a "confession" shall be brought out of the assassin, that he was assigned by a member of King Francis' court, whose aim was to cause political instability and wreak havoc in Bavaria. Shortly after the interrogation, he is to be executed, if all goes according to plan.
[/secret]

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."

[This message has been edited by Hannibal the Conqueror (edited 11-30-2014 @ 02:57 AM).]

Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 11-30-14 04:57 AM EDT (US)     95 / 101       
The Irish problem is interesting, and will merit closer attention. For now, the Irish army is urged to train more, and be on alert.

The Guardsmen are urged to maintain a high efficiency and discipline. As well, awards are instituted to award to courageous or deserving soldiers in battle, irregardless of rank or social status. They are ordered to be ready to move at the beginning of next year's campaigning

The infuriated nobility are invited for a feast at the palace. King Henry states that in order to replace the labor lost, prisoners who are captured during war will be made serfs in English estates suffering a shortage of labor.

King Henry responds to the Scottish decision unhappily. He states that although better relations would be nice, the fallout from such a short sighted decision on the part of the Scottish nobles may be large

[secret] King Henry sends to the scottish nobles in rebellion, asking for information regarding their overarching plan for the rebellion: is it to supplant the current king with a new one? or to release the current underage king from the clutches of the despotic regent?[secret]

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
Hannibal the Conqueror
Mariner
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 12-03-14 04:59 PM EDT (US)     96 / 101       

Anyone gonna post anything?

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
Alex_the_Bold
Mariner
posted 12-05-14 09:54 AM EDT (US)     97 / 101       
I'm waiting for Excelsior to post...

Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 12-05-14 06:56 PM EDT (US)     98 / 101       
I'm waiting for the new year for me to make more moves.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 12-05-14 11:46 PM EDT (US)     99 / 101       
^
This.

History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 12-07-14 01:50 PM EDT (US)     100 / 101       
And I've been busy all week, I'm considering ending the game because I'm not going to have time over the next few weeks dues to school and my job.

I'll let you guys know before tomorrow whether or not I'll continue(you'll know it if I post an update).
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 12-14-14 01:21 AM EDT (US)     101 / 101       
So I think it is safe to say Scenter has quit. Any volunteers for hosts or are we just writing this off completely?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames