We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Steam Summer Sale 2014
Bottom
Topic Subject:Steam Summer Sale 2014
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 06-19-14 08:42 PM EDT (US)         
So what will you be buying or have bought?

I started off by finally buying original Rome Total War so I can play it on my laptop finally. For $6 I can't really complain.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
AuthorReplies:
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 06-20-14 00:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
I got Farcry 3, honestly hvaing played it I would've happily payed full price.
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 06-20-14 02:07 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
Just bought Mount and Blade Warband, still looking for other games I might want. Kinda regretting buying Skyrim when I did, seeing as how I could've waited two weeks and saved some cash. Oh well, all money well spent.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 06-21-14 01:16 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
I got mount and blade today(or yesterday) as well, talk about a time sink.
Zsmart one
Mariner
posted 06-21-14 01:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
This sale came at a horrible time! pay day was yesterday so now I have money I'm tempted to spend. I'll send all my earnings to our lord and savior King Gaben lord of Valve and Duke of Steam.
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 06-22-14 00:29 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
One of the hardest things is tossing up between games you would like, but want to save your money for some really good deals on games you want. I am considering a few games, but a couple more dollars off would be fantastic.

History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 06-22-14 03:39 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
I got the X Com collection had my eye on those for ages. I've still got games from last years Summer Sale I haven't tried yet

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 06-23-14 07:51 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
With you there Afty.

Does anyone actually bother with badges and the rest on Steam?

Here is hoping EU4 has a good sale soon. Is Victoria 2 worth $10? I love Hearts of Iron 2 immensely.

Ischenous
Mariner
posted 06-23-14 11:17 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
If you hold on to the sale cards ones, you can make a couple of quid if you sell them before it ends as people get desperate to craft them. Enough o get some of the cheaper games atleast.

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 06-23-14 12:26 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
In my opinion Viccy is worth $10.

I just got the Mass Effect collection on a whim, I'm disapointed that I missed the Plague sale though.

EDIT: Anyone have any opinions on Verdun? My friend recommended it but the steam reviews seem to be contradictory.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 06-23-2014 @ 02:50 PM).]

Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
posted 06-26-14 05:35 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Bloody Steam taking all my money. In the last couple of days I have bought Sims 3, How To Survive, Viscera Cleanup Detail, Star Wars Battlefront II, and this morning I purchased EU4.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames