We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Victoria II Multiplayer Game Sign-up and Discussion
Bottom
Topic Subject:Victoria II Multiplayer Game Sign-up and Discussion
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 03-29-14 10:01 AM EDT (US)         
Firstly we should decide on a host, I think I can host but my internet is funky sometimes which would result in a high ping for some people.

Secondly, do we want to use a modded Victoria II? I'm a fan of New Nations mod, but thats just me, the POP demands mod also seems popular.

Thirdly, signup rules, do we want humans in the original top 8 powers or would we rather see them being played by AI.

Lastly, on top of these, if you are interested in playing please put your Steam name and your available play times and days(Preferred in GMT).

These things need to be solved before we can choose our nations, etc.

Contact Stuff
Scenter Steam Name: Scenter101
Zsmart One Steam Name: Zsmart(he's the one with the big zombie as his avatar)

I tried to make a pretty table but failed utterly

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 03-29-2014 @ 07:59 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Zsmart one
Mariner
posted 03-29-14 07:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
I can't host I'm on dorm internet so it is sketchy to host.

I'm ok with a modded game as long as it isn't a complete overall so I don't have to spend too much time trying to get used to it. also again dorm net so nothing that's too big a download.

steam name is zsmart and is the one with a L4D tank
EST 3-6 MWF and most of the time Friday or Saturday although but depends if I go out and do "college things"
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 03-29-14 07:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
L4D tank
I was expecting a AFV not a zombie, no idea why.

The bigger of the two mods is around 30 megs. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 3-6 EST is 8 - 11 GMT.

Any thoughts on the third point?
Zsmart one
Mariner
posted 03-29-14 09:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
we have 2 choices ether we all play top countries or we challenge ourselves and play much weaker countries. top 8 is a bit narrow if we are looking at not having anyone a power player over the others. There are several countries that are not top 8 but can become very menacing quickly if we aren't careful.

I'm in favor of everyone playing big or historically successful countries. this makes it a much more intense game since we are able to meddle in each other affairs a lot more than if we all play say 20 and below powers. if we all start off weak it is almost like being single player until all the humans get to world power range.
although certain countries should be banned unless a human is playing a rival. like if someone wants to play france then someone should play prussia/germany so they can't completely roll everyone.

Also does everyone have Heart of darkness?
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 03-29-14 10:18 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
I recall that if the host has HoD it doesn't matter if everyone else doesn't.
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 04-04-14 09:04 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Bump
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 04-06-14 00:37 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
bump
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 04-06-14 04:23 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
It sort of looks like just you two.

Sorry.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Scenter102
Mariner
posted 04-06-14 11:51 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Well that sucks, and I din't rea;ize I had already bumped at 5 this morning.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames