We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Multiplayer
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Multiplayer » Challenge
Bottom
Topic Subject:Challenge
Waffentraeger
Mariner
(id: Daelon)
posted 01-08-10 02:15 AM EDT (US)         
I would like to challenge someone for a 1 versus 1 for this SUNDAY the 10th. We will be playing under the TROM(The Rights of Man) mod v, 1.66

Not sure on the map, probably grass lands.

Rules will be:

6LBS Cannons max
Large money
Late era

Anything else goes. First to challenge me will be first up, if you do challenge me, PLEASE be somewhat good. I haven't been challenged in a while.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Daelon (edited 01-08-2010 @ 02:19 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Sondre_norge
Mariner
posted 01-08-10 10:54 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
Removed once more, sry was a bit annoyed earlier today, but not now.

Ludwig II Award (craziest forumer) -- Sondre_norge, armenian (tie)
Continental Army Award (most improved forumer) -- Sondre_norge
Napoleon Award (most likely to be promoted) -- Sondre_norge
( can only dream about that happening)

[This message has been edited by Sondre_norge (edited 01-23-2010 @ 11:18 AM).]

Quentillius
Mariner
posted 01-22-10 06:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
I don't see why you posted that post Sondre... At all.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 01-22-10 06:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
I don't see why you posted that post Sondre... At all.
No kidding, intelligence really stands out in this forum.
Sondre_norge
Mariner
posted 01-22-10 07:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
Because i was bored and somehow had to get attention. But i dont really understand why you got to make an argument out of that little comment...

Ludwig II Award (craziest forumer) -- Sondre_norge, armenian (tie)
Continental Army Award (most improved forumer) -- Sondre_norge
Napoleon Award (most likely to be promoted) -- Sondre_norge
( can only dream about that happening)
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 01-22-10 07:26 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
Because i was bored and somehow had to get attention. But i dont really understand why you got to make an argument out of that little comment...
Because it's useless and we see it as spam.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 01-23-10 04:19 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
The comment was borderline until Mr. Sondre_norge admitted it was posting for simple attention.

Unfortunately, Daelon, I'd love to play you and get my multi experience up and running, but I don't play with Right of Man (yet), nor would I think I would fit in with being somewhat good Have fun with it though.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 01-23-10 04:36 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Unfortunately, Daelon, I'd love to play you and get my multi experience up and running, but I don't play with Right of Man (yet), nor would I think I would fit in with being somewhat good Have fun with it though.
I'v actually been trying a few mods lately, EoJ. Most notably, Darth Mod ultimate. However, when I tried playing with Scipii earlier, the game would CTD before we could do MP! Alas, hopefully some forum parties will come soon so we can go at it.
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 01-23-10 04:45 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
Would be brill to get some games going with other people. Do not about anyone else but haven't had any issues with CTDs or Desyncs in ETW MP. So totally up for some games.
Waffentraeger
Mariner
posted 01-23-10 04:51 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
The thing that bothers me with vanilla ETW in MP, is that it feels arcade-like. The battles happen to quickly and you aren't able to really think much through. Before you know it you are fully committed and have half of your army in melee.

In DMUC, things feel like they unfold more slowly then vanilla. Due to the near perfect balancing of almost every unit, battles are much more fair no matter what the map is.
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 01-23-10 06:07 AM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Got to say I agree with Daelon on vanilla ETW battles, and that they sometimes seem to start and finish in the flash of an eye. You have them times where you wish battles were a bit slower so you had more time micromanage your units and commit flanking manoeuvres.

Then in other battles you feel that they are perhaps "just right" or "too slow".
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames