We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Multiplayer
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Multiplayer » No games available? help?
Bottom
Topic Subject:No games available? help?
gtiger
Mariner
posted 05-09-09 09:17 PM EDT (US)         
Hi, when i go online the search is always blank? I am online in Steam but still no games come up?
AuthorReplies:
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 05-11-09 10:42 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
What download region are you in? Some have more players than others.

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

gtiger
Mariner
posted 05-12-09 00:40 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
little ol New Zealand!!! lol. So should I use different download region on Steam to get multiplayer???????
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 05-12-09 08:30 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
It is a good idea to change your download region if you want to play online. Experiment a bit to see which region has most games.

Hussarknight
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 05-12-09 11:06 AM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
gtiger
There was another person who had exactly the same problem as you. The ETW playing population of NZ is very small and it's hard to find online matchups.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

JuliusCeasar1979
Mariner
posted 05-15-09 04:57 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
Im in Australia,and i have the same problem as gtiger....
when i search games ingame its blank,anyone know why this might be? does everyone goto the ingame MP section to play MP or do most people connect via steam?
also i dont get any ETW MP games comming up on steam...i only seem to get games i dont even have installed or even heard of...
any help would be much appreciated...

THANKS!!
gtiger
Mariner
posted 05-15-09 07:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
Hey, on steam I change my download to UK or US and have had luck in finding players and games. Try it, sure it will work.
JuliusCeasar1979
Mariner
posted 05-16-09 03:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
sweet, thanks Gtiger it worked
gtiger
Mariner
posted 05-16-09 12:11 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
Thanks Gaius and HK, Kiwi's and Aussies can play MP too.
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 05-18-09 11:59 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
It might be a good idea to make note of other Kiwi and Aussie gamers so that you can play them with lower pings. Playing somebody in the US or Europe means your ping might be very poor.

-Love Gaius

Funkyfats
Mariner
posted 07-03-09 02:25 AM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Hi i am from Singapore and i don't think alot of Singaporeans play this game. Can the guys from down under pm me here so we can play?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames