We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » Campaign stutter
Bottom
Topic Subject:Campaign stutter
BROKNARROW
Mariner
posted 08-20-12 05:02 PM EDT (US)         
Please help me guys. I have looked on the internet for an answer but to no avail. My problem is that everytime i get on empire total war CAMPAIGN map I lag and stutter for no reason. I have my settings on high and battles run smoothly. Can any one tell me the problem?

My specs:
Manufacturerell
Processor:1.6ghz capable of 2.4ghz-AMD A8-Series
Video card:AMD Radeon HD 6470M(1gb dedicated)
Ram:6gb

side question: is this a good computer for gaming?
AuthorReplies:
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 08-22-12 09:38 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, I am not sure why you are getting lag on the campaign map. From your specs, it seems to me your computer should be able to handle it (with little effort); and it does seem like a good computer for gaming. It's quad core, right?

I've moved this thread over to the Tech Help forum. There are, also, some resources in this forum which may be helpful. In particular, you should skim the reference guide stickied at the top.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames