We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » Problems regarding Steam
Bottom
Topic Subject:Problems regarding Steam
FrederikBN
Mariner
posted 06-27-11 03:39 AM EDT (US)         
Hello all.

I have the last few days been fighting my Steam regarding ETW.

When Steam have downloaded ETW (I have the retail version), and I press play, roughly 20secs after the game crashes giving the notice "ETW have stopped working". Then I tried to install the latest drivers, but that didnt work either.

So no im asking you lot, what the h*** is wrong? Im running Windoms 7, 64 bit, if that helps knowing.

Hope to hear from you,
Regards Frederik
AuthorReplies:
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 06-27-11 09:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Have you tried reinstalling the game?

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
FrederikBN
Mariner
posted 06-27-11 06:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Somewhere between 5 and 10 times unfortunately.
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 06-28-11 04:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Hmmm... not sure what the problem is. A couple of other things to check.

Do you have your security software set to allow connection with Steam? Were you able to update the game to the new patches?

What kind of graphics card do you have?

Have you tried running the demo?

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames