We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » Maps and battles destoryed
Bottom
Topic Subject:Maps and battles destoryed
pruissa
Mariner
posted 06-22-11 02:04 PM EDT (US)         
when ever i play spore or empire total war there is are jagged colored lines moving they don`t settle in to the just keep moving. I can see the models for unit like i could see my missionary for the spainish but the map was in worse shape then america in the 1930s please help
AuthorReplies:
chazzzza
Mariner
posted 06-25-11 07:20 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
i've got the exact same thing. dunno what th eproblem is though.
is this what happens
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/chazzzza4006/2011-06-25_00003.jpg
pruissa
Mariner
posted 06-26-11 08:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
mine is very jagged and moving it has effected my napleon now to it has to be something the games share is corrputed i am telling you has to b something worng with our games
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 06-27-11 09:42 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
You can try to go to your Steam Library and right click on Empire: Total War. Select Properties and go to the Local Files tab. Select Verify Integrity Of Game Cache and let the process run. If there are any missing or corrupt files, Steam will fix them.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames