We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » My Pc easily meets specs but ETW is very slow and poor graphics- any help?
Bottom
Topic Subject:My Pc easily meets specs but ETW is very slow and poor graphics- any help?
Lost Knight
Mariner
(id: huntforcollossus)
posted 03-07-11 04:50 PM EDT (US)         
Hello,

I recently re-downloaded ETW and have been having problems with lag and poor graphics.

I have ATI radeon 3200 HD graphics, which is suited to the Game.

My Laptop easily meets the specs according to this:

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/analysis.aspx

According to the page on the link, my PC easily meets the specs for the game, so it is frustrating that i can only run the game at medium graphics, and i even encounter lag with that. land battles are very laggy, as trees and rain can cause serious slowdown. naval battles and the campaign map are fine.

My direct x is up to date, as are my graphics drivers.

Any help is appreciated, as it frustrates me how i cannot play the game properly even though my pc fits the specs.

Thanks.

This is my signature. Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell- One more soldier reporting sir,
I've served my time in hell.

Lol, that was funny. Lost Knight is my favorite bro in AoEIIIH - Eurotool

[This message has been edited by Lost_Knight (edited 03-07-2011 @ 04:53 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames