We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » Siege Battles Slow Dramatically When Walls are Breached
Bottom
Topic Subject:Siege Battles Slow Dramatically When Walls are Breached
evotuc
Mariner
posted 11-24-10 03:41 AM EDT (US)         
Is anyone else having this problem? If so, we are trying to figure out why. I started a thread here:

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/3268-Empire-Slows-Down-Dramatically-When-Walls-are-Breached

I am trying to get everyone else who experiences this to please participate in the forum. If we all get together "on the same page" maybe something can finally be done. If you don't want to register on that site, then please tell me what you can here so that I may share it with totalwar.com.
AuthorReplies:
Warlord_Meenos
Mariner
posted 01-23-11 10:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
it has happen to me too, seems to happen when the opponent have massed units in ''central square'' of a fortress. Everything go painfully slow, seem to be movement error in other sige altho not same lag i can hear enemy army shouting orders to his units and they just shake like they try to move but there feet are super glued!! Is it due to a mipmap error in code?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames