We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Technical Help and Bug Reporting
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Technical Help and Bug Reporting » Empire total war CTD
Bottom
Topic Subject:Empire total war CTD
theresa mays toe
Mariner
(id: GREEK SCAVENGER)
posted 10-22-10 01:16 PM EDT (US)         
So i decided to download it via steam, after waiting a long time to see it settle down and check the reviews for it. After downloading it and installing it, the problem I have is that it crashes to desktop where the video should be, the first screen with all the credits and copyright information etc works, but as soon as the video is meant to play it crashes.

I used Can I run It? to check if my computer was good enough and it was more than capable, however it said it wasn't built for windows 7...is that the possible problem?

So what do you guys recommend i do?

The great part is that Scab is apparently among such people. Yes. Greek Scab. My minion. -Stormraider

"Please don't grind on my wench and herr" - Bleedteals sister, asking me and herr not to grind her but mispelling

If he's not trolling I'll strip myself naked, paint myself green, and cheer for Ireland. -Coldviper. I'm still waiting for the proof....
AuthorReplies:
Deingeist
Mariner
posted 10-25-10 10:48 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I am having a very similar issue, it's not crashing to desktop though it's just freezing up on the copyright screen and the only way to get the computer to do anything is hit the reset button, it really sucks, i was looking forward to playing this game on my desktop, it works on my laptop running XP but it just can't handle the graphics well. I just posted about this. If I find out anything elsewhere I'll let you know, please do the same for me. Are you running windows 7 64bit?

[This message has been edited by Deingeist (edited 10-25-2010 @ 10:51 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames