We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » Please help me on behalf of my 8 yr old
Bottom
Topic Subject:Please help me on behalf of my 8 yr old
bipedleek
Mariner
posted 07-20-15 08:56 PM EDT (US)         
OK, My 8 yr old loves this game but he is stuck on something. He really loves the grenadiers that are found in scenarios but doesn't understand how to access and use them in land battles? I hope this question makes sense as I am his mom trying to understand all this and I don't play the game: ).
AuthorReplies:
Pitt
Commodore
posted 08-10-15 09:04 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Hi bipedleek, welcome to the forum.

In the Battle Settings screen that comes up after land battle is selected, one of the options is to choose what time period to play in. By default it'll be set to 'Early'. If you change it to 'Late', grenadiers will be one of the units available.

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames