We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » Giving the Danish a little money
Bottom
Topic Subject:Giving the Danish a little money
Grognir
Mariner
posted 02-13-13 09:37 AM EDT (US)         
This game, as the Prussians, I gave the Danish a little money and techs in the early game. Dunno if this helped, but the Swedes haven't attacked Denmark though they are at war. Unusual to see Denmark survive in Denmark till mid-game. As Sweden is always a pain in the *** for Prussia, perhaps this makes a good tip.
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 02-13-13 10:33 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Personally, and this is based off prior campaigns where I have given tech to the Mughal Empire, I would say it can make a difference in whether a nation survives or dies. Depending on the amount of money and what kind of technologies you are gifting Denmark it could be having anywhere between a minor to a major impact on their survival odds. No doubt Denmark's military has improved thanks to any military technology you have shared with them.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames