We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » Mega Ownege for newbie
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mega Ownege for newbie
threesixty
Mariner
posted 11-03-12 04:17 AM EDT (US)         
So I was playing ETW for the first time a few weeks ago and I didn't bother playing the 'Road to Independence' and went straight into the British grand campaign, difficulty set on the middle notch, long campaign. One day later I had crushed France and Spain and they only had about 3 regions left in America, I also took over India fully apart from the odd one or two regions. Does anyone else find this game really easy? I mean capturing all of India and crushing Spain and France in the first 40 years! Sure I did only have the difficulty on the middle, but all my friends never even destroy France or Spain on this difficulty. Is this normal for a person new to ETW to play like this. Yeah I have played NTW but that is not as complicated and as time consuming as ETW.
AuthorReplies:
relswick7402
Mariner
posted 11-05-12 09:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
From my experience that's pretty good. I usually wait till later in the game to attacked Spain or France directly and instead focus on weakening them by picking off their colonies. Still, to take all of that so quickly is impressive just from a logistical perspective if nothing else. Don't you need huge numbers of garrison troops to hold down all that freshly conquered territory? Also, I would be willing to bet the other major nations really don't appreciate such a rapid expansion.

I was not angry since I came to France Until this instant. Take a trumpet, herald; Ride thou unto the horsemen on yon hill:If they will fight with us, bid them come down, Or void the field; they do offend our sight:If they'll do neither, we will come to them,And not a man of them that we shall take Shall taste our mercy. Go and tell them so

[This message has been edited by relswick7402 (edited 11-05-2012 @ 09:48 AM).]

threesixty
Mariner
posted 11-06-12 02:13 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
yeah the other nations well... hate me. I have a huge income from all those regions so I had a couple huge armies and my tech tree is going really well on farms and the smiths and the millitary tree is going really well, I have I have unlocked the millitary board and the ordinance board and the last naval building.

[This message has been edited by threesixty (edited 11-06-2012 @ 02:14 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames