We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » new need help building units that are shown in play battles
Bottom
Topic Subject:new need help building units that are shown in play battles
Delboy
Mariner
posted 10-25-12 06:08 AM EDT (US)         
Hi new here, I,v got right in 2 this Empire total war, but I have a problem im playing the grand campaign short game Im on 1747 I,v built all the Barracks right up 2 the last 1 & have light Infaintry ect,& in scotland I can build black watch & guards, but not the other units ie greenjackets or any of the other units that u c in the play battles, I,v built the top barracks in a few citys, what doI need 2 build these units? can the AI b made smarter ? can u change the name of ships u take in battle ? if 1 of u old hands can help me out that would b great,
AuthorReplies:
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 10-25-12 10:00 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Welcome to the forums!

The Green Jackets require the technology, Machine Rifling.

There are some mods that affect the AI, but I'm not a mod person; so I cannot provide any details. Perhaps someone else will.

You can change the names of your ships and your units. Just pull up the unit card/info and click (double-click?) in the unit name beneath the unit type.

In future posts, please try to use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar. Not all of our forumers are native English speakers, and abbreviated or text-style speech can be difficult to interpret, even for native speakers.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
Delboy
Mariner
posted 10-29-12 07:19 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thank you, for taking the time to answer me, sorry about my use of text talk , Im new to all this, the info about how to rename is most welcome,feel a bit of a fool over the green jackets sadly I tend to just jump into a game without realy reading up on it first,thanks again for taking the time with a newbee, are try not to ask to many stuiped questions, Im thinking of adding Regalia of nations mod & additional unit mod,
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames