We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Campaign & General Discussion » trouble choosing.
Bottom
Topic Subject:trouble choosing.
Wolf Dragoons
Mariner
posted 07-25-12 02:34 PM EDT (US)         
So I've played a lot but not for long periods of time. The only civilization I did any good with was British. I have trouble making cash with them now though. I'm not the kind of person who attacks every turn. I like to build up and take multiple areas. Can anyone tell me which civ I should use and how I should start?

Thanks
AuthorReplies:
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 07-26-12 12:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
There are several guides in our Campaign Strategy Articles section for you to read at your leisure. There are general faction strategy articles, such as my Ottoman article or Gaius' Sweden campaign overview.

There are also turn-by-turn guides, such as Friesian's United Provinces guide or Army Ranger's Prussia strategy.

If you are having trouble managing your economy, there is a very good explanation of how the trade and tax systems work by readercolin here. In addition, there is a very thorough article on the commodities trade by webstral here.

Those are just a few, though. We have quite a few articles for your perusal.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
Wolf Dragoons
Mariner
posted 07-26-12 08:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Oh. Awesome. Thank you.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames