We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War Modifications
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War Modifications » World Map Extension
Bottom
Topic Subject:World Map Extension
Sublime_Porte
Mariner
posted 05-28-10 09:15 AM EDT (US)         
Hi,
Does anyone know of a mod which opens up and adds more of the world to the existing vanilla map? I think I'm right is saying that Russia during the 18th century started expanding east into the Asian Steppe and beyond but this isn't represented on the map.

Also, where is China and Japan? Both had links with the West and were opening their trade, but neither are on the map or represented.

Finally, I believe there should be settlements in the East Indies rather than it being just a trade theatre (same for Africa too). The Portuguese had settlements on the coast of east, south, and west Africa, and the Dutch were taking these over and expanding trade/military operations in these areas.

Can we have a mod that adds to the existing vanilla map to rebalance historical accuracy and add more flavour to the game. Would be brilliant.

Cheers.
AuthorReplies:
BurningSushi460
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-28-10 09:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
With CA's current modding tools, it is impossible to extend the map as far as I have heard from other modders. Either way, Napoleon Total War doesn't even have that and CA is readying up a new TW.

Actually it was originally called just Heaven, but then God sold the naming rights to Microsoft, so.... -GoForGoldenJarls

Astor: “Churchill, if you were my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee.”
Churchill: “Madam, if you were my wife, I’d drink it.”
Shawdster
Mariner
posted 05-29-10 00:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
if only we had the mod tools CA has, this and so much more would be possible. But CA won't release them and instead decided to sell us DLC.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames