Were sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War Modifications
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War Modifications » Need help with Darthmod
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need help with Darthmod
Thrashmad
Mariner
posted 08-24-09 09:40 AM EDT (US)         
I recently installed Darthmod with Additional Units Mod. They seems to be good mods, but I have encountered a problem with the unit size. When I continued to play on my French campaign after I installed the mods, I noticed that the unit size was 225 for line infantry, despite that I had changed it so they should have 150 (checked it on custom battle). It causes me problem since all line infantry I have trained earlier have 120 soldiers, I don't want them to be smaller than the newly recruited units but I don't want to disband my experienced units either.

"The satisfaction in this game lies in to see 300 heavy armoured horsemen ride chock in an easy snowfall, while fire arrows criss-crosses the evening sky" - Swedish historian and permanent secretary of The Swedish Academy Peter Englund on Medieval 2: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)

"A game that contains both Carl Linnaeus and five different types of artillery projectiles are indisputable exceedingly detailed." - Peter Englund on Empire: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)
AuthorReplies:
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 08-24-09 10:14 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Mods which alter the sizes of units are not backward compatible with previous savegames.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
Army Ranger
Mariner
posted 08-24-09 05:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Check the sub mods out theres one with normal sizes and double artillery

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1167

thats the submod list Submods

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282472

this is the one iwas talking about with normal sizes and double artillery
Thrashmad
Mariner
posted 08-25-09 07:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
It seems the normal size mod is not updated for the latest darthmod version

"The satisfaction in this game lies in to see 300 heavy armoured horsemen ride chock in an easy snowfall, while fire arrows criss-crosses the evening sky" - Swedish historian and permanent secretary of The Swedish Academy Peter Englund on Medieval 2: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)

"A game that contains both Carl Linnaeus and five different types of artillery projectiles are indisputable exceedingly detailed." - Peter Englund on Empire: Total War (translated by Thrashmad)
Army Ranger
Mariner
posted 08-25-09 04:39 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
sorry.... what version is it now 2.6 or 2.7 ?
Thrashmad
Mariner
posted 08-26-09 03:41 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
2.85 is the latest.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames