We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War Modifications
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War Modifications » Campaign lengthening
Bottom
Topic Subject:Campaign lengthening
D_Ray
Mariner
posted 08-22-09 04:40 PM EDT (US)         
Hello Modders,
I'm simply wondering if there's anything in the works to possibly lengthen the campaign a little? I'm certain I'm not the only who feels that 200 turns are a little low for a total war campaign. I was thinking rather than 2 turns per year there could be six? It would make things much more realistic and 600 turns would be a fair campaign. Technological research could be extended accordingly. Thanks for considering!

Regards,
Dave

P.S. I apologize for any error, if I posted this in the wrong spot or anything, I'm new to the forums. Thanks for your patience!
AuthorReplies:
rob_redcoat
Mariner
posted 08-22-09 06:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Welcome to the forums.

I found this for you,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2358

Personally, I'm one of the 95% of ETW owners yet to finish a campaign and I'm yet to finish a campaign of RTW or M2TW. I've only once reached victory conditions (in M2TW). Hope this helps though.
D_Ray
Mariner
posted 08-22-09 10:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the response. Yeah, I've not completed any victory conditions yet, but it seemed rather short in Empire, so I felt it needed lengthening. Good to know there's a modder out there who feels the same. Thanks again!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames