Were sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Naval Battles
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Naval Battles » How to avoid sinking
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to avoid sinking
Oorah1944
Mariner
posted 11-06-10 11:39 PM EDT (US)         
So I know that when a ship catches on fire the only way to put it out is by stopping the ship and turning off fire at will. Every time I do this it works, the fire is put out, and my ship keeps going, the only problem being that it was a sitting duck. When I see the icon that says that the ship is taking on water, I do the same thing, but it eventually sinks. Any help?

Semper Fidelis
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts?"- Sergeant Hartmann
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way"- General Patton
"Thou shalt not kill, well hear this, f*** that s***"- Jarhead
OORAH!!
AuthorReplies:
Skopje
Mariner
posted 12-25-10 08:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't think there's any way to avoid sinking. If your ships've taken too much hull damage, there isn't anything they can do to stop from taking on water. The best thing you could do is steer that ship into an enemy formation, and hope it distrupts it enough to help you; Or, steer it cleer of the battle, letting it sink peacefully off to the side.

It's quite simple actually, I plan to kill them all, then go back for the rum. Aye?
Oorah1944
Mariner
posted 03-11-11 09:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
or order it to withdraw and pray

Semper Fidelis
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts?"- Sergeant Hartmann
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way"- General Patton
"Thou shalt not kill, well hear this, f*** that s***"- Jarhead
OORAH!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to: