We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Naval Battles
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Naval Battles » Navy Disaster
Bottom
Topic Subject:Navy Disaster
Army Ranger
Mariner
posted 09-15-09 11:19 AM EDT (US)         
In My Grand Campeign yesterday my whole fleet was blown up by freindly fire.I had 4 First Rates 5 Third rates Admirals ship 1st Rate And 2 Sloops

I deployed like this
1=First rate 3=third rate s= Sloop A=admiral

1113SA13333s

I accidently Fired a broad side from the admarils in to the sloop to its left. then it Blows Up!!! The two ships next to it catch on fire and explode!this keeps happening untill there all gone. all of the fleet blown up the 1st rate on the left survived but as soon as the enemy got close it surrendered
AuthorReplies:
KIWI TYRANT
Mariner
posted 09-15-09 02:12 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I hate that when that happen's......

That scene would make a truly epic series of screen shot's!!

"...the strong did what they could, and the weak suffered what they must" - Thucydides
Gaius Colinius
Seraph Emeritus
posted 09-21-09 02:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Sounds like you had "one of those days" Army Ranger. Please tell us you took screenshots!

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

Army Ranger
Mariner
posted 09-27-09 05:51 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
i have the video ill take pictures soon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames