Were sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Land Battle Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Land Battle Discussion » In Imperial Russia..
Bottom
Topic Subject:In Imperial Russia..
Skopje
Mariner
posted 12-18-10 08:34 PM EDT (US)         
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted something. But anyway. I'm playing as Russia, and I'm in the middle of a battle in whice I attacked with eight units of Cossacks (Infantry), and ten units of 8-Pounder Horse-Artillery. I had the cossacks scale the walls, and attack the Ottomans, which had a mob of ten or twelve units of Armed-Populace. The fighting in the small fort was fierce, and the overwhelming amounts of civillian fodder overran my Cossacks, I had them retreat, and soon they were routing.
This left my Artillery outside, on a ridge firing down on the fort. A good position. I'm considering just waiting it out, and bombing them to bits, as the seem content on not attacking my artillery's position. Any advice?

It's quite simple actually, I plan to kill them all, then go back for the rum. Aye?
AuthorReplies:
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 12-19-10 11:17 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Well, it seems the only option besides retreating, so I'd stick with it. Might want to find something else to do though as it probably will take a while.

Btw, am I the only one to expect this from the thread title?

Hussarknight
GundamMerc
Mariner
posted 12-19-10 04:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I thought of that and my mind meandered until I realized that today was my kitten huffing day! Who wants to join me?

"The only one here who could possibly help us is Edorix. Unfortunately, he is busy off killing Romans right now."- GundamMerc (an imagined quote)
Skopje
Mariner
posted 12-19-10 10:12 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
HussarKnight, You are correct. That's what I intended.
But anyway, yeah, I ended up just sitting there and bombing them into nothingness. A horse-artillery unit 'stormed' into the center of the fort, and captured it. :3
I feel proud. But yeah, for some reason, this angered Poland, and they attack me, Prussia, & France. o.o*
They kinda' own all of Prussia/Austria, and I'm trying to revert my armies into Europe, and out of the Middle East. It's a little challenging, but I like a good challenge.

It's quite simple actually, I plan to kill them all, then go back for the rum. Aye?
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 12-20-10 05:02 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
ut yeah, for some reason, this angered Poland, and they attack me, Prussia, & France. o.o*
It is to be expected, as in Sovjet-Russia, Poland attacks YOU!

Hussarknight
Skopje
Mariner
posted 12-20-10 07:09 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Ah! Yes. I should have suspected as much. But nevermind that, I posted in 'General Discussion' about what Europe looks' like under me. The answer to the 'Polish Question' is complete annihilation. Well.. That's really my answer to every other nation I didn't like as well..

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames