We’re sorry but we are currently still working on support for IE6 because of its non-compliance with common web standards. In the meantime, please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 7, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

TWH »

Empire: Total War Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire: Total War - Land Battle Discussion
Moderated by Pitt, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Empire: Total War Heaven » Forums » Empire: Total War - Land Battle Discussion » best line inf
Bottom
Topic Subject:best line inf
pickledpickles
Mariner
posted 05-20-10 10:49 PM EDT (US)         
this has probably been asked before, so link me to the answer if you know where it is.

but overall what are the best line inf.

which natons has the best line inf in battle iregardless of cost?

which nation has the best balance between cost and effectivness on the campign map?
AuthorReplies:
TKwarrior17
Mariner
posted 05-21-10 01:48 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Prussia has the cheapest line infantry.

Sweden's line infantry has the highest morale.

Britain's line infantry have the highest overall stats.

France's line infantry have the most equal balance of price/stats.

Spain and the United Provinces both have expensive line infantry for inferior stats.

Austria's line infantry closer resembles militia than professional troops. Their morale is the lowest of all the European line infantry, though their unit sizes are 20% larger.

Eastern line infantry typically have high stats and high costs, but have low morale and are unable to fire by rank (except for the Ottomam Nizam-I Cedit infantry - though they have worse overall stats than the Beylik Janissary Musketeers).

Colonial line infantry have lower morale but higher heat fatigue resistance.

Company infantry have higher heat resistance, but generally the same stats as the line infantry of their mother countries.

The rest of European line infantry are generally the same.

Un bon mot ne prouve rien. A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire
Dieu nous a donné le cadeau de vie; c'est jusqu'à nous de se donner le cadeau de vivre bien. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. - Voltaire

[This message has been edited by TKwarrior17 (edited 05-21-2010 @ 01:49 AM).]

Sondre_norge
Mariner
posted 05-21-10 02:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Dident know sweden had high moral...

Ok if you got to fight someone in multiplayer, only inf. Then GB is great, cus of good line inf.

France is superior in altillery overall. And their infantery slaughter Great Britan, if you use them well. And many elite units.

Prussia, Prusssia have amazing infantery, they can hold against anything except the mighty hand of gods. Or my charge.

Russia: Russia, its the most amazing nation if you like to charge. Their meele stats are supperior to eveyone in game, generally. And amazing cossak units, and they know how to dance!

Ludwig II Award (craziest forumer) -- Sondre_norge, armenian (tie)
Continental Army Award (most improved forumer) -- Sondre_norge
Napoleon Award (most likely to be promoted) -- Sondre_norge
( can only dream about that happening)
pickledpickles
Mariner
posted 05-21-10 03:48 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
looking at the stats i thought prussia had the highest morale, of 9. ALthough i swear to god swedish line infantry stats are off, considering that last time i played i pretty much always charged the russians with them, and won. But yeah, confirmed my suspicions thanks a lot
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire: Total War Heaven | HeavenGames